Hai ,
I can not start the Avira Antivir in my pc. I opened the service and try to start the Avira Antivir guard service. Unfortunately it failed . I am getting an error that " Avira Antivir guard service on local computer started and stopped. Some services stopped automatically if they have no work to do,for example, the performance logs and Alert services. Please help me to fix the issue . And please find the attached screen shot.
Regards
Jithin k
DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix, Vundofix, or HijackThis fixes without supervision.
Doing so could make your pc inoperatible and could require a full reinstall of your OS, losing all your programs and data.
Vista and Windows 7 users: 1. These tools MUST be run from the executable. (.exe) every time you run them
2. With Admin Rights (Right click, choose "Run as Administrator")
The issues with your computer that you list, doesn't appear to be related to Malware/Spyware/Virus but we can have a look.
Stay with this topic until I give you the all clean post.
You might want to print these instructions out.
I suggest you do this:
Double-click My Computer.
Click the Tools menu, and then click Folder Options.
Click the View tab. Uncheck "Hide file extensions for known file types."
Under the "Hidden files" folder, select "Show hidden files and folders." Uncheck "Hide protected operating system files."
Click Apply, and then click OK.
Please do not delete anything unless instructed to.
Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune. Download - ATF Cleaner»
Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main choose: Select All [external image: Posted Image]
Click the Empty Selected button.
(If you use FireFox or the Opera browser
To keep saved passwords, click No at the prompt.)
It's normal after running ATF cleaner that the PC will be slower to boot the first time or two.