This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Infected with Virus:win32/alureon.h

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I ran a Microsoft Malicious software tool yesterday and it found an infected file. It partially removed it but said it had to be manually removed in order to complete it. The file name is virus:win32/alureon.h Anyone know how to manually remove this virus? I have been working on cleaning up my computer for 2 weeks now and the minute I think I am in the clear I found something else. I have run Malwarebytes, ATF, Norton, HijackThis, and now this Microsoft scan. I have a thread on Geeks to Go about having trouble with redirects in Google and followed the instructions given to me there to try and fix it but this morning I still had issues with redirects in google when I clicked on links.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI