garode27
Topic Starter
Hi there and thank you for you trying to help.
I have noticed over the last few days that I have gotten several Mailer Daemon messages in my Yahoo! mail telling me that emails to recipients couldn't be delivered, even though I hadn't send messages to these people! I have recieved a dozen of these messages since 14th June.
I conatacted Yahoo! Customer Service and they told me it is most likely being caused by a virus or worm.
I ran an Ad-Aware and AVG Free scan last night, which showed nothing. I then ran Spybot Search and Destroy. Spybot showed one bug and it was utomatically fixed. I did nothing more but noticed I'm still getting the messages, as of this morning after cleaning the bug mentioned last night.
Yahoo! advised that I change my password, which I have, and to keep an eye on the situation and to contact them again if the problem persits. However I wonder if you guys can see an obvious cause from the logs I'm attaching, as I feel the bug is on my system and won't be fixed by just changing my password.
Many thanks for your assistance.
Gary (I've tried to attach the Attach.txt file but not sure if it has worked).
DDS (Ver_09-06-26.01) - NTFSx86
Run by [removed] at 16:03:31.61 on 18/06/2010
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.510.64 [GMT 1:00]
AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}
============== Running Processes ===============
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k WudfServiceGroup
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ZcfgSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\Intel\Wireless\Bin\1XConfig.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\Gary\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LXX9Y1XV\dds[1].scr
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.ie/
uURLSearchHooks: Yahoo! Toolbar: {ef99bd32-c1fb-11d2-892f-0090271d4f88} -
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgssie.dll
BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection: {53707962-6f74-2d53-2644-206d7942484f} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
BHO: {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No File
BHO: DriveLetterAccess: {5ca3d70e-1895-11cf-8e15-001234567890} - c:\windows\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
BHO: EpsonToolBandKicker Class: {e99421fb-68dd-40f0-b4ac-b7027cae2f1a} - c:\program files\epson\epson web-to-page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
TB: EPSON Web-To-Page: {ee5d279f-081b-4404-994d-c6b60aaeba6d} - c:\program files\epson\epson web-to-page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
TB: {A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - No File
TB: {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - No File
EB: SmartShopper: {137e6e5e-a205-4657-a49f-1ab865787089} - c:\program files\smartshopper\bin\2.5.0\SmrtShpr.dll
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
mRun: [Ad-Watch] c:\program files\lavasoft\ad-aware\AAWTray.exe
mRun: [AVG9_TRAY] c:\progra~1\avg\avg9\avgtray.exe
dRun: [CTFMON.EXE] c:\windows\system32\CTFMON.EXE
dRun: [DWQueuedReporting] "c:\progra~1\common~1\micros~1\dw\dwtrig20.exe" -t
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\ONBttnIE.dll
IE: {3CC3D8FE-F0E0-4dd1-A69A-8C56BCC7BEBF} - {2260D608-C844-435d-90FD-DC16CFA577F2} - c:\program files\smartshopper\bin\2.5.0\SmrtShpr.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
IE: {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
DPF: {01A88BB1-1174-41EC-ACCB-963509EAE56B} - hxxp://support.euro.dell.com/systemprofiler/SysPro.CAB
DPF: {0742B9EF-8C83-41CA-BFBA-830A59E23533} - hxxps://oas.support.microsoft.com/ActiveX/MSDcode.cab
DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} - hxxp://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab
DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} - hxxp://download.microsoft.com/download/8/b/d/8bd77752-5704-4d68-a152-f7252adaa4f2/LegitCheckControl.cab
DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} - hxxp://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1210806158948
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_15-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/polarbear/ultrashim.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/products/plugin/autodl/jinstall-142-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_05-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_15-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_15-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CF40ACC5-E1BB-4AFF-AC72-04C2F616BCA7} - hxxp://wwwimages.adobe.com/www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/nos/gp.cab
DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgpp.dll
Notify: avgrsstarter - avgrsstx.dll
Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll
Notify: IntelWireless - c:\program files\intel\wireless\bin\LgNotify.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
SEH: Microsoft AntiMalware ShellExecuteHook: {091eb208-39dd-417d-a5dd-7e2c2d8fb9cb} - c:\progra~1\window~4\MpShHook.dll
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
R0 Lbd;Lbd;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys [2009-1-24 64288]
R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [2010-6-4 216200]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2010-6-4 29584]
R1 AvgTdiX;AVG Free Network Redirector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys [2010-6-4 242896]
R2 avg9emc;AVG Free E-mail Scanner;c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgemc.exe [2010-6-4 916760]
R2 avg9wd;AVG Free WatchDog;c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgwdsvc.exe [2010-6-4 308064]
S2 WinDefend;Windows Defender;c:\program files\windows defender\MsMpEng.exe [2006-11-3 13592]
S3 getPlus® Helper;getPlus® Helper;c:\program files\nos\bin\getPlus_HelperSvc.exe [2009-5-15 33176]
S3 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;c:\program files\lavasoft\ad-aware\AAWService.exe [2010-2-4 1352832]
S3 MEMSWEEP2;MEMSWEEP2;\??\c:\windows\system32\4.tmp –> c:\windows\system32\4.tmp [?]
=============== Created Last 30 ================
2010-06-16 01:03 –d—– c:\docume~1\gary\applic~1\TrueCrypt
2010-06-16 01:01 –d—– c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\TrueCrypt
2010-06-16 01:01 223,440 a——- c:\windows\system32\drivers\truecrypt.sys
2010-06-16 01:01 –d—– c:\program files\TrueCrypt
2010-06-09 04:12 743,424 -c—— c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iedvtool.dll
2010-06-04 21:05 12,464 a——- c:\windows\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2010-06-04 21:05 242,896 a——- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
2010-06-04 21:05 216,200 a——- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys
2010-06-04 21:04 –d—– c:\windows\system32\drivers\Avg
==================== Find3M ====================
2010-06-18 01:37 0 a——- c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvuvc.hs
2010-06-18 01:37 0 a——- c:\windows\system32\drivers\logiflt.iad
2010-06-16 15:48 64,288 a——- c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys
2010-05-21 14:14 221,568 ——– c:\windows\system32\MpSigStub.exe
2010-05-06 11:41 916,480 a——- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-05-02 06:22 1,851,264 a——- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2010-04-20 06:30 285,696 a——- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2008-05-16 16:57 61,224 a——- c:\documents and settings\gary\GoToAssistDownloadHelper.exe
2008-05-15 01:22 32,768 a–sh— c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\local settings\history\history.ie5\mshist012008051520080516\index.dat
============= FINISH: 16:04:33.27 ===============