This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

AV Security Suite virus?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

EDIT: Please ignore see updated post (I didn't realize that I could edit existing posts before I re-posted…sorry!) I just booted up my laptop and had an error message come up "error loading cvurttbm.dll", and then the dreaded popups for "AV Security Suite"….it's now taken over and I cannot open up Internet Explorer or even Windows Task Messenger. I'm using my desktop now, and need my laptop is my work computer…so this could be major. What can/should I do??? Please Help!! Thank you in advance for your timely help…

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI