This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Can't change IE Settings after RESET.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I just RESET my IE 7 [ Control Panel> Internet Options> Advanced tab> RESET button. ] trying to get rid of Runtime Debugger Error messages. It didn't stop the Error Messages, and also now I can't change any home page settings. I keep getting a "one time" screen telling me to choose my home page and turn on the phishing filter. I follow the instructions exactly, but the new settings don't hold. When I close and reopen IE I get the same "one time" page again.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI