This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Solved] Help with hidden spyware/malware

17 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Is there any advantage to the other spy/malware progs over Spybot SD & Teatimer? I've used this and AVAST for years, so it's what I am most familar with, but if there is another superior product, I'd be willing to change it.


I'd suggest you continue using Avast as well as running an updated MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware scan a few times a month to make sure that things with your computer are clean. If Spybot SD & TeaTimer is a program that works for you then you should keep on using it.

Hope this answered your question. :)

SweetTech.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI