My first issue is that I keep getting an error when I try to sync my iPhone to iTunes that says "iTunes unable to load data class information." I have searched the internet, done a system restore, uninstalled and renstalled iTunes and nothing works. My iPhone simply no longer syncs. It is EXTREMELY frustrating. :pullhair: The Apple website has a few suggestions that are completely irrelevant to me. It also appears that this issue dates back to 2008 because I found people trying to troubleshoot the same error way back then. One friend suggested that I perform a system restore, which I did. Ever since then, my computer boots up verrrry slowly and iTunes takes about 15 minutes to boot when it used to boot right away. No other applications (Office, games, etc. are slow to boot or to run. They all run perfectly normally). Something has gone horribly wrong with my computer and I have no idea what to do about it. Is anyone else having this issue? I have a Dell Studio 15 running Windows Vista 64 and the computer is just over a year old. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Casi