1. Root Admin: They handle the aspects of day-to-day site operations, and moderate all the forums. In consultation with other members of the WTT Team family, Root Admins are responsible for the formulation of site policy.
2. Classroom Admin: In addition to assuming some of the same responsibilities as those carried out by other Administrators, the Classroom Administrators coordinate all aspects of the WTT Classroom including the development of the curriculum in collaboration with the Teaching Team.
3. Tech Admin. Assists other Administrators in carrying out general site responsibilities and provides guidance to WTT Tech Team members. The Tech Administrator is also responsible for all activities relating to the WTT Tech Classroom.
1. Global Moderator: Moderates all member forums.
2. Classroom Teacher: Our Classroom Teachers work with WTT students and assist members in the Malware Removal forums.
1. Malware Expert: These are experts in the removal of malware and knowledgeable in many other computer issues. They possess the most knowledge and understanding of how the malware infects your system and how to safely remove it. They also provide assistance to all other team members.
2. Malware Team: Members of our Malware Team have completed intensive training and provide sound guidance to victims of malware.
1. Visiting Malware Staff
2. Visiting Tech Staff
3. Visiting Teacher: Visiting Teachers primarily work in classrooms on other sites and also assist members in malware removal.
Tech Team: Tech Team Members have demonstrated a reliable ability to offer safe and accurate assistance to Members presenting problems in Software and Hardware Topics and to moderate the respectful and educational tone of assistance provided in these Forums. With topics ranging from hardware repair, upgrades and new builds, operating systems, application software, networking, media management, internet, website building, development and consumer electronics, it is impossible for any one Tech to have all of the answers. But with collaboration amongst the Forum Teams, good resources and solutions are offered. Neither Tech Team, nor Tech Classroom Members offer instructions for malware removal.
1. Senior Class: WTT Senior Class are advanced students whose responses to members in the Malware Removal forums are reviewed by their teachers before being posted.
2. Junior Class: Our Junior students have passed the Freshman Class course.
3. Freshman Class: Members of our Freshman class bring with them a desire to help others and a thirst for the knowledge that will allow them to do so. What the Tech Classroom
MRU Teachers: MWR Teachers work with students in the MRU classroom and their Undergraduates here at WTT.
MRU Students: MRU Students are in training at the Malware Removal University, their level of anti malware education is similar to that of our Senior Class. In a co-operative effort, MRU and WhattheTech Classroom are training the next generation of malware fighters. MRU Undergrads may post to live topics here at WTT, their fixes are pre-approved by MRU Teachers before being posted.
Tech Classroom: Members of the Tech Classroom have demonstrated the ability to deliver consistently accurate and safe replies to Software and Hardware topic problems. They have been invited by our Tech Team to participate in additional training to compliment their already existing knowledge base and skill sets.
Authentic Members: The General Membership is the very heart and purpose of our Forumís existence. Members brings questions, challenges and comments for assistance and learning. Some may have special skills and knowledge which they contribute in the Software and Hardware Forums.