This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Can't search from Address bar

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I rang "Talk Talk" & on of their representatives kindly helped me through the problem.
If anyone has a similar issue & wants me to explain the resolution in detail, let me know.
  • Open “Control Panel”
  • Network & Sharing Centre
  • Manage Network connections
  • The right click on “Talk Talk Broadband” & select “Properties”
  • Go to the “network tab” and right click on Internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
  • Then click the “properties”. I was given a set of I.P addresses to enter in the boxes blocked out in colour, shown in fig1.1:
Fig 1.1

📎02.jpg

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI