This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows support

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello Does anyone know when Windows will stop support to XP? When it ceases, is it advisable not to use it because of vulnerabilities? Thank you

Scheduled Extended Support thru April 2014

XP continues to receive critical updates and patches
XP is a fine Operating System that will continue to provide a platform thru April 2014

http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/sea…lpha=Windows+XP




>>I have to use the "quote" feature because if I click on reply, I just keep logging in. MSIE8 or I have a problem withthe reply button.
My question,however, is, what is the difference between the support that was retred in '09 and the one wwhich will be retired in '14?
Thank you

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI