This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello all,

Pardon if this is the wrong place to post this - I wanted to PM, but that seems to be restricted - Nick Skrepetos from SUPERAntiSpyware.com here. I notice there are many topics where users can't install or run other products such as MalwareBytes and/or SUPERAntiSpyware because the infection is blocking them - we have created SUPERAntiSpyware Portable which is a stand alone product that contains all the latest definitions daily and can run from a USB drive and often can run when other products won't run because malware is blocking them - it's 100% free - it's yet another valuable tool in the fight against malware.

SUPERAntiSpyware Portable
http://www.superantispyware.com/portable

-Nick
Hi Nick, Welcome to the WTT forums :welcome: Thanks for the info and the link. I'll make sure that all the Team are aware. Regards paws

Hello all,

Pardon if this is the wrong place to post this - I wanted to PM, but that seems to be restricted - Nick Skrepetos from SUPERAntiSpyware.com here. I notice there are many topics where users can't install or run other products such as MalwareBytes and/or SUPERAntiSpyware because the infection is blocking them - we have created SUPERAntiSpyware Portable which is a stand alone product that contains all the latest definitions daily and can run from a USB drive and often can run when other products won't run because malware is blocking them - it's 100% free - it's yet another valuable tool in the fight against malware.

SUPERAntiSpyware Portable
http://www.superantispyware.com/portable

-Nick



Nick want to thank you for posting this infro, to let you know I have used that program quite a few times and it's got me out of a tight fix and does a real good job. My Thanks to you.