This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello to All & a Question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:pullhair: Im totally lost here, I have Advanced System Care(free version), I ran it and it created some sort of log that said it was compatible to HiJack this, so here I am, what to do now is my question, thanks for any help. Sandie
Hi SandieC, :welcome:

Sorry you got lost but there is so much to see and learn at this forum that it's easily done.

Below is a link that will take you where you need to go and supply you with other links and advice..

Please be patient as the Malware Team are greatly outnumbered by those requesting help.

Good luck with your computer problems.

Kind regards

Satchfan

Click HERE