This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] recurring Win32.kstp trojan, may be rootkit?

15 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Well, Monday didn't happen! I don't know when i'm going to have a chance to figure out the host file thing, and i know these threads time out eventually. So be it. I can always come back to ask specifically about hosts files if I need to. The computer is working more smoothly than it was. Thanks for working thru stuff with me, Thomas, I learned a bit. —JoHawk

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI