waveydavey
Topic Starter
More information posted in duplicate topic: http://forums.whatthetech.com/Trojan_found…lp_t110413.html ~Extremeboy
—
I should take all precautions. I have been hit with Trojan i'm pretty sure my cache is still infected but I'm not 100% sure
so far i have taken the following measures.
1. stopped all processes without permission using outpost firewall
2. ran erunt
3. ran ATF cleaner
4. ran NTREGOPT
5.checked processes nothing unusual
6. would have run exehelper but thats what the trojan corrupted
7. Ran Malwarebytes, and Norton anti-virus (Norton said virus was fully resolved I wasn't quite assured since it is a Trojan after all )
im getting to malware's log i'll post the log once its finished, ditto for Norton as well. Is there anything else in the meantime I can do to get rid of this troj? any other logs needed?
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0)
Timestamp: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 04:41:45 UTC
Message: Could not complete the operation due to error 800a03e8.
Line: 1
Char: 244
Code: 0
URI: http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/render_ads.js
yeah i need help………..
now this popup is popping up saying that its blocked a trojan called downloader and the computer is acting really slow is there anyone out there who can help?
—
I should take all precautions. I have been hit with Trojan i'm pretty sure my cache is still infected but I'm not 100% sure
so far i have taken the following measures.
1. stopped all processes without permission using outpost firewall
2. ran erunt
3. ran ATF cleaner
4. ran NTREGOPT
5.checked processes nothing unusual
6. would have run exehelper but thats what the trojan corrupted
7. Ran Malwarebytes, and Norton anti-virus (Norton said virus was fully resolved I wasn't quite assured since it is a Trojan after all )
im getting to malware's log i'll post the log once its finished, ditto for Norton as well. Is there anything else in the meantime I can do to get rid of this troj? any other logs needed?
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0)
Timestamp: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 04:41:45 UTC
Message: Could not complete the operation due to error 800a03e8.
Line: 1
Char: 244
Code: 0
URI: http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/render_ads.js
yeah i need help………..
now this popup is popping up saying that its blocked a trojan called downloader and the computer is acting really slow is there anyone out there who can help?