Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

I need help with a php/html/mysql(lite) forum

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 waveydavey

waveydavey

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:html, css, java script, anyting in relation to computers, engineering.

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:38 PM

im basically using the code in the link below (wont fit into this page) but i need it reformatted to this critera

1.change the $varibles in the coding to match my newly created database.(localhost, root, fuji,) database is named mvhs has table with two fields name and name and email

2. get rid of that whole retrieval cells thing and replace it with a simple echo that tells the user on successful submiting to database. without

heres the link.
http://www.pastebin.com/m5c824888

thanks for your help! i need to get this done ASAP
/\/\/\/\/\/\/Waveydavey\/\/\/\/\/\
EXPERTISE:) Web Design, Html, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, XML.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 appleoddity

appleoddity

SuperMember

• Tech Team
  • 3,071 posts
  • Interests:Eating, Movies, Family, Church, Music, Volleyball, Softball, Poker, Computers, Electronics, Reading.

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:55 PM

There's nothing at that link.

The help you have been given is free. If you have been happy with our help please consider donating to support this forum.

If you would like to say thanks for the help I have given you please View My Profile and Leave a Comment.
Your encouragement is welcome.