This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] A really tough problem!

17 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I think I've have some clarity on this issue.

With device manager open I plugged/unplugged the iphone and got the following screens.

  • Plug in Windows pinged three times of the same tone, instead of pinging twice with the first tone being lower than the next and I get pic "Device Mgr"
  • While the "Apple mobile device usb driver" listing is active I selected it and right clicked and got the screen with the pop up dialog box this pic "Apple Device right clicked"
  • It only remains for 10 seconds at the most then Windows disconnects with the disconnect ping of of pinging twice with the first tone being higher than the next . Final pic "Low & high beep"
Nice brother! I had to plug in a catch the listing, because it only lasts 10 seconds, right click and then select "update driver" then it goes through it's stuff and Wa La! Now to try for the Creative Nomad!
Yes sound works. I just deleted them with the idea that possibly upon a reboot they might show up but they didn't. There has been no ill effects to the sound and I have made a half an attempt to seek a way to reinstall but I have not found an adequate source.
quirmche,

I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions for you. Since your PC seems to be running normally you can either call it good, or open a new topic in our Microsoft Windows forum. If you do that, give whomever helps you there a link back to this topic.

Thanks for your patience. Good luck.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI