Kmom
Topic Starter
Hi There,
I'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong area…. I posted this in the Hardware area, but this may be related to an Infection as well??? My post in the Hardware thread is linked below.
Additional information is that my brother in laws computer started with the dreaded wallpaper virus, my nephew thought he had gotten rid of the virus, pc worked ok for a few days, then the sequence in my link happened. I this could be related to a virus, could you explain how to enable us to get to the desktop to actually be able to run scans or logs.?
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Problem_Boot_Up_t109881.html
Please delete this post if I have incorrectly posted in the infection thread. Thank you!
I'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong area…. I posted this in the Hardware area, but this may be related to an Infection as well??? My post in the Hardware thread is linked below.
Additional information is that my brother in laws computer started with the dreaded wallpaper virus, my nephew thought he had gotten rid of the virus, pc worked ok for a few days, then the sequence in my link happened. I this could be related to a virus, could you explain how to enable us to get to the desktop to actually be able to run scans or logs.?
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Problem_Boot_Up_t109881.html
Please delete this post if I have incorrectly posted in the infection thread. Thank you!