This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Trojan quarentined by Trend Micros

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My appologies for my topic was closed before I realized it had been replied to. I followed the instructions to download the ATF cleaner and ran it. I then downloaded MBA and ran a quick scan. I removed the 1 infection it found. I am still unable to remove the quarentined file from Trend Micros. Here is the MBA log. Thank you Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44 Database version: 3654 Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18882 1/28/2010 8:25:42 PM mbam-log-2010-01-28 (20-25-42).txt Scan type: Quick Scan Objects scanned: 111155 Time elapsed: 9 minute(s), 49 second(s) Memory Processes Infected: 0 Memory Modules Infected: 0 Registry Keys Infected: 1 Registry Values Infected: 0 Registry Data Items Infected: 0 Folders Infected: 0 Files Infected: 0 Memory Processes Infected: (No malicious items detected) Memory Modules Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Keys Infected: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{3ba4271e-5c1e-48e2-b432-d8bf420dd31d} (Rogue.DeusCleaner) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. Registry Values Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Data Items Infected: (No malicious items detected) Folders Infected: (No malicious items detected) Files Infected: (No malicious items detected)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI