This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Error message with blue background

34 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

ems88,

CD-Rs (CD Recordable) are intended to only be written to once. Once written to, the data cannot be erased, and the disc behaves just like a normal CD-ROM.

If you have used or attempted to use the CD-R and it failed, there is a chance that it will continue to fail, due to it having data already written to it from the 1st attempt.

However it may have also failed due to faulty disk, incorrect settings of the CD burning software, CD drive failure, other computer related error(drivers, CD drive firmware etc..)


I don't understand this huh.gif Can you recommend a brand/type that definitely makes a CDR?

Manufacturer: Taiyo Yuden Co. Are the best I know of. :thumbup:



Please run a PC PitStop test so I can see some details about your computer and the drivers.

How to run PCPitStop's Overdrive tests:

  • Please go to the PCPitStop Overdrive sign-up page, click here, Signup at PCPitStop (You need to use Internet Explorer with this test so that an ActiveX control can be installed.)
  • Click "Create a free account "
  • Enter in your relevant information on the sign-up page. You must sign-up in order to have your results recorded so that we can take a look at them here.
  • After signing up you'll see the "Registration Complete" page, and you can click "Test Your System Now" to return to the test page.
  • Login with your newly created e-mail address and password on the left hand side.
  • Follow the directions to "Scan this system now." An activeX control will need to be installed. It is safe, and you should allow it to be installed.
  • Once the tests have been run, you will see an "Almost there" page requesting further information about your computer and your experience with PCPitStop, just scroll down to the bottom and click "GO."
  • A test results page will display, and I need the link to that page.
  • Look in the address bar of your browser. It will look like 'http://www.pcpitstop.com/betapit/…' Please copy and paste that here to the forum.


Note: PCPitStop may recommend that you use certain utilities to fix problems on your computer.
At WhatTheTech, the help we provide is free. We do not endorse or recommend the use of any products PCPitStop may suggest.
Instead, we prefer to help you with each issue manually without using possible pay to use programs.


Have a look here, for how to post a link to your Results:
http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress/howto1.asp



Please also post a full ImgBurn log, Thanks. :thumbup:



Best Regards,
Jkc73 :)
Jkc73,
here's the link from PC PitStop http://pcpitstop.com/betapit/sec.asp?conid=23268365

Here's the ImgBurn log of all my attempts

//****************************************\\
; ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 - Log
; Thursday, 28 January 2010, 19:05:06
; \\****************************************//
;
;
I 19:04:46 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!
I 19:04:46 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 19:04:46 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,396,000 KB
I 19:04:46 Initialising SPTI…
I 19:04:46 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 19:04:46 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!
I 19:05:05 Close Request Acknowledged
I 19:05:05 Closing Down…
I 19:05:05 Shutting down SPTI…
I 19:05:05 ImgBurn closed!
;
;
; //****************************************\\
; ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 - Log
; Thursday, 28 January 2010, 18:50:52
; \\****************************************//
;
;
I 18:50:50 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!
I 18:50:50 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 18:50:50 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,398,152 KB
I 18:50:50 Initialising SPTI…
I 18:50:50 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 18:50:50 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!
I 18:50:52 Close Request Acknowledged
I 18:50:52 Closing Down…
I 18:50:52 Shutting down SPTI…
I 18:50:52 ImgBurn closed!
;
;
; //****************************************\\
; ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 - Log
; Thursday, 28 January 2010, 18:47:59
; \\****************************************//
;
;
I 18:47:52 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!
I 18:47:52 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 18:47:52 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,407,708 KB
I 18:47:52 Initialising SPTI…
I 18:47:52 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 18:47:52 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!
I 18:47:58 Close Request Acknowledged
I 18:47:58 Closing Down…
I 18:47:59 Shutting down SPTI…
I 18:47:59 ImgBurn closed!
;
;
; //****************************************\\
; ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 - Log
; Thursday, 28 January 2010, 18:47:28
; \\****************************************//
;
;
I 18:47:19 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!
I 18:47:19 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 18:47:19 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,410,852 KB
I 18:47:19 Initialising SPTI…
I 18:47:19 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 18:47:19 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!
I 18:47:27 Close Request Acknowledged
I 18:47:27 Closing Down…
I 18:47:28 Shutting down SPTI…
I 18:47:28 ImgBurn closed!
;
;
; //****************************************\\
; ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 - Log
; Thursday, 28 January 2010, 18:40:22
; \\****************************************//
;
;
I 18:01:00 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!
I 18:01:00 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 18:01:00 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,520,564 KB
I 18:01:01 Initialising SPTI…
I 18:01:01 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 18:02:32 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!
I 18:06:49 Operation Started!
I 18:06:49 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 18:06:49 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 18:06:49 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 18:06:49 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 18:06:49 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 18:06:49 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 18:06:49 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 18:06:49 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 18:06:49 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 18:06:49 Write Mode: CD
I 18:06:49 Write Type: SAO
I 18:06:49 Write Speed: 4x
I 18:06:49 Lock Volume: Yes
I 18:06:49 Test Mode: No
I 18:06:49 OPC: No
I 18:06:49 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 18:06:50 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 18:06:50 Writing LeadIn…
W 18:07:10 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 18:07:10 Retrying (1 of 20)…
W 18:07:31 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 18:07:31 Retrying (2 of 20)…
W 18:08:18 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 18:08:18 Retrying (3 of 20)…
I 18:08:32 Writing LeadIn…
I 18:08:32 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 18:08:32 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 18:08:32 Synchronising Cache…
W 18:08:36 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 18:08:36 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 18:08:36 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 18:08:37 Exporting Graph Data…
I 18:08:37 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_THURSDAY-JANUARY-28-2010_6-06_PM_97m24s01f_4x.ibg
I 18:08:37 Export Successfully Completed!
I 18:08:37 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:01:47
I 18:08:37 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 18:08:37 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 18:08:50 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 18:09:42 Device Ready!
I 18:09:42 Operation Started!
I 18:09:42 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 18:09:42 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 18:09:42 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 18:09:42 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 18:09:42 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 18:09:42 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 18:09:42 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 18:09:42 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 18:09:42 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 18:09:42 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 18:09:42 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 18:09:42 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 18:09:42 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 18:09:42 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 18:09:46 Operation Started!
I 18:09:46 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 18:09:46 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 18:09:46 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 18:09:46 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 18:09:46 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 18:09:46 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 18:09:46 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 18:09:46 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 18:09:46 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 18:09:46 Write Mode: CD
I 18:09:46 Write Type: SAO
I 18:09:46 Write Speed: 4x
I 18:09:46 Lock Volume: Yes
I 18:09:46 Test Mode: No
I 18:09:46 OPC: No
I 18:09:46 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 18:09:46 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 18:09:46 Writing LeadIn…
E 18:29:56 Failed to Write Sectors -150 - -119 - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
I 18:29:56 Writing Sectors…
I 18:29:56 Synchronising Cache…
W 18:30:02 User opted to skip the 'Close Track/Session/Disc' functions.
E 18:30:02 Failed to Write Image!
E 18:30:02 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:20:16
I 18:30:02 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 18:40:21 Close Request Acknowledged
I 18:40:21 Closing Down…
I 18:40:22 Shutting down SPTI…
I 18:40:22 ImgBurn closed!
;
;
; //****************************************\\
; ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 - Log
; Thursday, 28 January 2010, 17:55:14
; \\****************************************//
;
;
I 17:39:20 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!
I 17:39:20 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 17:39:20 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,527,152 KB
I 17:39:20 Initialising SPTI…
I 17:39:20 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 17:40:55 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!
I 17:55:14 Close Request Acknowledged
I 17:55:14 Closing Down…
I 17:55:14 Shutting down SPTI…
I 17:55:14 ImgBurn closed!
;
;
; //****************************************\\
; ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 - Log
; Thursday, 28 January 2010, 15:12:57
; \\****************************************//
;
;
I 13:32:14 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!
I 13:32:14 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 13:32:14 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,292,088 KB
I 13:32:14 Initialising SPTI…
I 13:32:14 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 13:32:14 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!
I 13:35:53 Operation Started!
I 13:35:53 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 13:35:53 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 13:35:53 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 13:35:53 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 13:35:53 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 13:35:53 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 13:35:53 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 13:35:53 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 13:35:53 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 13:35:53 Write Mode: CD
I 13:35:53 Write Type: SAO
I 13:35:53 Write Speed: 4x
I 13:35:53 Lock Volume: Yes
I 13:35:53 Test Mode: No
I 13:35:53 OPC: No
I 13:35:53 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 13:35:53 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 13:35:53 Writing LeadIn…
E 15:11:43 Failed to Write Sectors -150 - -119 - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
I 15:11:43 Writing Sectors…
I 15:11:43 Synchronising Cache…
W 15:11:47 User opted to skip the 'Close Track/Session/Disc' functions.
E 15:11:47 Failed to Write Image!
E 15:11:47 Operation Failed! - Duration: 01:35:54
I 15:11:47 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 15:12:56 Close Request Acknowledged
I 15:12:56 Closing Down…
I 15:12:57 Shutting down SPTI…
I 15:12:57 ImgBurn closed!
;
;
; //****************************************\\
; ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 - Log
; Thursday, 28 January 2010, 13:32:10
; \\****************************************//
;
;
I 13:30:47 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!
I 13:30:48 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 13:30:48 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,283,932 KB
I 13:30:48 Initialising SPTI…
I 13:30:48 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 13:32:09 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!
I 13:32:09 Close Request Acknowledged
I 13:32:09 Closing Down…
I 13:32:10 Shutting down SPTI…
I 13:32:10 ImgBurn closed!
;
;
; //****************************************\\
; ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 - Log
; Thursday, 28 January 2010, 12:56:17
; \\****************************************//
;
;
I 12:56:09 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!
I 12:56:09 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 12:56:09 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,309,548 KB
I 12:56:09 Initialising SPTI…
I 12:56:09 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 12:56:09 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!
I 12:56:17 Close Request Acknowledged
I 12:56:17 Closing Down…
I 12:56:17 Shutting down SPTI…
I 12:56:17 ImgBurn closed!
;
;
; //****************************************\\
; ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 - Log
; Tuesday, 26 January 2010, 20:28:15
; \\****************************************//
;
;
I 20:23:40 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!
I 20:23:40 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 20:23:40 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,379,320 KB
I 20:23:40 Initialising SPTI…
I 20:23:40 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 20:23:40 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!
I 20:23:43 Close Request Acknowledged
I 20:23:43 Closing Down…
I 20:23:44 Shutting down SPTI…
I 20:23:44 ImgBurn closed!
I 20:25:54 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!
I 20:25:54 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 20:25:54 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,567,776 KB
I 20:25:54 Initialising SPTI…
I 20:25:54 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 20:25:54 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!
I 20:31:11 Operation Started!
I 20:31:11 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 20:31:11 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 20:31:11 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 20:31:11 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 20:31:11 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 20:31:11 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 20:31:11 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 20:31:11 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 20:31:11 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 20:31:11 Write Mode: CD
I 20:31:11 Write Type: SAO
I 20:31:11 Write Speed: MAX
I 20:31:11 Lock Volume: Yes
I 20:31:11 Test Mode: No
I 20:31:11 OPC: No
I 20:31:11 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 20:31:12 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 20:31:13 Writing LeadIn…
W 20:47:04 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 20:47:04 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 20:47:20 Writing LeadIn…
I 20:47:21 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 20:47:21 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 20:47:21 Synchronising Cache…
W 20:47:22 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 20:47:22 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 20:47:22 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 20:47:23 Exporting Graph Data…
I 20:47:23 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_8-31_PM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 20:47:23 Export Successfully Completed!
I 20:47:23 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:16:12
I 20:47:23 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 20:47:23 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 20:56:13 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 20:58:23 Device Ready!
I 20:58:23 Operation Started!
I 20:58:23 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 20:58:23 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 20:58:23 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 20:58:23 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 20:58:23 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 20:58:23 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 20:58:23 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 20:58:23 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 20:58:23 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 20:58:23 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 20:58:23 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 20:58:24 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 20:58:24 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 20:58:24 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 21:09:51 Operation Started!
I 21:09:52 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:09:52 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:09:52 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:09:52 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:09:52 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:09:52 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:09:52 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:09:52 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 21:09:52 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 21:09:52 Write Mode: CD
I 21:09:52 Write Type: SAO
I 21:09:52 Write Speed: MAX
I 21:09:52 Lock Volume: Yes
I 21:09:52 Test Mode: No
I 21:09:52 OPC: No
I 21:09:52 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 21:09:52 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 21:09:53 Writing LeadIn…
W 21:27:27 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 21:27:27 Retrying (1 of 20)…
W 21:27:31 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:27:31 Retrying (2 of 20)…
W 21:27:39 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:27:39 Retrying (3 of 20)…
W 21:27:46 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:27:46 Retrying (4 of 20)…
W 21:28:43 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:28:43 Retrying (5 of 20)…
W 21:28:52 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:28:52 Retrying (6 of 20)…
W 21:29:05 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:29:05 Retrying (7 of 20)…
W 21:29:13 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:29:13 Retrying (8 of 20)…
W 21:29:22 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:29:22 Retrying (9 of 20)…
W 21:30:19 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:30:19 Retrying (10 of 20)…
W 21:30:30 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:30:30 Retrying (11 of 20)…
I 21:30:43 Writing LeadIn…
I 21:30:44 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:30:44 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:30:44 Synchronising Cache…
W 21:30:45 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 21:30:45 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 21:30:45 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 21:30:46 Exporting Graph Data…
I 21:30:46 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_9-09_PM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 21:30:46 Export Successfully Completed!
I 21:30:46 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:20:55
I 21:30:46 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 21:30:46 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 21:30:59 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 21:31:05 Device Ready!
I 21:31:05 Operation Started!
I 21:31:05 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:31:05 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 21:31:05 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:31:05 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:31:05 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:31:05 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:31:05 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:31:05 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:31:05 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 21:31:05 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 21:31:05 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 21:31:05 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 21:31:05 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 21:31:05 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 21:31:09 Operation Started!
I 21:31:09 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:31:09 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:31:10 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:31:10 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:31:10 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:31:10 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:31:10 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:31:10 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 21:31:10 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 21:31:10 Write Mode: CD
I 21:31:10 Write Type: SAO
I 21:31:10 Write Speed: MAX
I 21:31:10 Lock Volume: Yes
I 21:31:10 Test Mode: No
I 21:31:10 OPC: No
I 21:31:10 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 21:31:10 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 21:31:10 Writing LeadIn…
W 21:31:22 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 21:31:22 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 21:31:30 Writing LeadIn…
I 21:31:30 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:31:30 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:31:30 Synchronising Cache…
W 21:31:31 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 21:31:32 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 21:31:32 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 21:31:33 Exporting Graph Data…
I 21:31:33 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_9-31_PM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 21:31:33 Export Successfully Completed!
I 21:31:33 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:23
I 21:31:33 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 21:31:33 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 21:31:41 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 21:31:51 Device Ready!
I 21:31:51 Operation Started!
I 21:31:51 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:31:51 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 21:31:51 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:31:51 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:31:51 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:31:51 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:31:51 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:31:51 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:31:51 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 21:31:51 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 21:31:51 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 21:31:51 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 21:31:51 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 21:31:51 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 21:31:55 Operation Started!
I 21:31:55 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:31:55 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:31:55 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:31:55 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:31:55 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:31:55 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:31:55 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:31:55 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 21:31:55 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 21:31:55 Write Mode: CD
I 21:31:55 Write Type: SAO
I 21:31:55 Write Speed: MAX
I 21:31:55 Lock Volume: Yes
I 21:31:55 Test Mode: No
I 21:31:55 OPC: No
I 21:31:55 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 21:31:55 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 21:31:55 Writing LeadIn…
W 21:32:23 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 21:32:23 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 21:32:31 Writing LeadIn…
I 21:32:31 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:32:31 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:32:31 Synchronising Cache…
W 21:32:35 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 21:32:35 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 21:32:35 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 21:32:36 Exporting Graph Data…
I 21:32:36 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_9-31_PM_97m24s01f_MAX(1).ibg
I 21:32:36 Export Successfully Completed!
I 21:32:36 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:41
I 21:32:36 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 21:32:36 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 21:32:51 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 21:32:58 Device Ready!
I 21:32:58 Operation Started!
I 21:32:58 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:32:58 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 21:32:58 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:32:58 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:32:58 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:32:58 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:32:59 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:32:59 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:32:59 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 21:32:59 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 21:32:59 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 21:32:59 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 21:32:59 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 21:32:59 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 21:33:02 Operation Started!
I 21:33:02 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:33:02 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:33:02 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:33:02 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:33:02 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:33:02 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:33:02 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:33:02 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 21:33:02 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 21:33:02 Write Mode: CD
I 21:33:02 Write Type: SAO
I 21:33:02 Write Speed: MAX
I 21:33:02 Lock Volume: Yes
I 21:33:02 Test Mode: No
I 21:33:02 OPC: No
I 21:33:02 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 21:33:02 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 21:33:02 Writing LeadIn…
W 21:33:25 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 21:33:25 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 21:33:44 Writing LeadIn…
I 21:33:44 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:33:44 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:33:44 Synchronising Cache…
W 21:33:45 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 21:33:45 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 21:33:45 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 21:33:46 Exporting Graph Data…
I 21:33:46 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_9-33_PM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 21:33:46 Export Successfully Completed!
I 21:33:46 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:44
I 21:33:46 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 21:33:46 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 21:33:56 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 21:34:01 Device Ready!
I 21:34:01 Operation Started!
I 21:34:01 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:34:01 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 21:34:01 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:34:01 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:34:02 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:34:02 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:34:02 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:34:02 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:34:02 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 21:34:02 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 21:34:02 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 21:34:02 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 21:34:02 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 21:34:02 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 21:34:04 Operation Started!
I 21:34:04 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:34:04 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:34:04 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:34:04 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:34:04 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:34:04 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:34:04 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:34:04 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 21:34:04 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 21:34:04 Write Mode: CD
I 21:34:04 Write Type: SAO
I 21:34:04 Write Speed: MAX
I 21:34:04 Lock Volume: Yes
I 21:34:04 Test Mode: No
I 21:34:04 OPC: No
I 21:34:04 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 21:34:05 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 21:34:05 Writing LeadIn…
W 21:34:34 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 21:34:35 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 21:34:44 Writing LeadIn…
I 21:34:44 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:34:44 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:34:44 Synchronising Cache…
W 21:34:46 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 21:34:46 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 21:34:46 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 21:34:48 Exporting Graph Data…
I 21:34:48 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_9-34_PM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 21:34:48 Export Successfully Completed!
I 21:34:48 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:43
I 21:34:48 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 21:34:48 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 21:34:58 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 21:35:03 Device Ready!
I 21:35:03 Operation Started!
I 21:35:03 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:35:03 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 21:35:03 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:35:04 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:35:04 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:35:04 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:35:04 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:35:04 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:35:04 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 21:35:04 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 21:35:04 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 21:35:04 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 21:35:04 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 21:35:04 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 21:35:41 Close Request Acknowledged
I 21:35:41 Closing Down…
I 21:35:41 Shutting down SPTI…
I 21:35:41 ImgBurn closed!
I 04:30:05 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!
I 04:30:05 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 04:30:05 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,224,968 KB
I 04:30:05 Initialising SPTI…
I 04:30:05 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 04:30:05 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!
I 04:38:50 Operation Started!
I 04:38:50 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 04:38:50 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 04:38:50 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 04:38:50 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 04:38:50 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 04:38:50 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 04:38:50 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 04:38:50 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 04:38:50 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 04:38:50 Write Mode: CD
I 04:38:50 Write Type: SAO
I 04:38:50 Write Speed: MAX
I 04:38:50 Lock Volume: Yes
I 04:38:50 Test Mode: No
I 04:38:50 OPC: No
I 04:38:50 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 04:38:52 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 04:38:52 Writing LeadIn…
W 04:39:49 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 04:39:49 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 04:40:01 Writing LeadIn…
I 04:40:01 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 04:40:01 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 04:40:01 Synchronising Cache…
W 04:40:06 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 04:40:06 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 04:40:06 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 04:40:07 Exporting Graph Data…
I 04:40:07 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_4-38_AM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 04:40:08 Export Successfully Completed!
I 04:40:08 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:01:17
I 04:40:08 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 04:40:08 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 04:40:28 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 04:40:51 Device Ready!
I 04:40:51 Operation Started!
I 04:40:51 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 04:40:51 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 04:40:51 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 04:40:51 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 04:40:51 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 04:40:51 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 04:40:51 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 04:40:51 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 04:40:51 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 04:40:51 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 04:40:51 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 04:40:51 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 04:40:51 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 04:40:51 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 04:41:06 Operation Started!
I 04:41:06 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 04:41:06 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 04:41:06 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 04:41:06 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 04:41:06 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 04:41:06 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 04:41:06 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 04:41:06 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 04:41:06 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 04:41:06 Write Mode: CD
I 04:41:06 Write Type: SAO
I 04:41:06 Write Speed: MAX
I 04:41:06 Lock Volume: Yes
I 04:41:06 Test Mode: No
I 04:41:06 OPC: No
I 04:41:06 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 04:41:06 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 04:41:06 Writing LeadIn…
W 04:51:54 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 04:51:54 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 04:52:15 Writing LeadIn…
I 04:52:15 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 04:52:15 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 04:52:15 Synchronising Cache…
W 04:52:19 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 04:52:19 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 04:52:19 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 04:52:20 Exporting Graph Data…
I 04:52:20 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_4-41_AM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 04:52:20 Export Successfully Completed!
I 04:52:20 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:11:14
I 04:52:20 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 04:52:20 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 04:52:38 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 04:52:50 Device Ready!
I 04:52:50 Operation Started!
I 04:52:50 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 04:52:50 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 04:52:50 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 04:52:50 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 04:52:50 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 04:52:50 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 04:52:50 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 04:52:50 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 04:52:50 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 04:52:50 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 04:52:50 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 04:52:50 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 04:52:50 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 04:52:50 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 04:52:57 Operation Started!
I 04:52:57 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 04:52:57 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 04:52:57 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 04:52:57 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 04:52:57 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 04:52:57 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 04:52:57 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 04:52:57 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 04:52:57 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 04:52:57 Write Mode: CD
I 04:52:57 Write Type: SAO
I 04:52:57 Write Speed: MAX
I 04:52:57 Lock Volume: Yes
I 04:52:57 Test Mode: No
I 04:52:57 OPC: No
I 04:52:57 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 04:52:57 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 04:52:58 Writing LeadIn…
W 04:53:17 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 04:53:17 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 04:53:26 Writing LeadIn…
I 04:53:27 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 04:53:27 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 04:53:27 Synchronising Cache…
W 04:53:28 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 04:53:28 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 04:53:28 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 04:53:29 Exporting Graph Data…
I 04:53:29 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_4-52_AM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 04:53:29 Export Successfully Completed!
I 04:53:29 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:31
I 04:53:29 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 04:53:29 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 04:53:40 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 04:53:44 Device Ready!
I 04:53:45 Operation Started!
I 04:53:45 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 04:53:45 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 04:53:45 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 04:53:45 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 04:53:45 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 04:53:45 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 04:53:45 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 04:53:45 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 04:53:45 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 04:53:45 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 04:53:45 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 04:53:45 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 04:53:45 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 04:53:45 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 04:53:51 Operation Started!
I 04:53:51 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 04:53:51 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 04:53:51 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 04:53:51 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 04:53:51 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 04:53:51 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 04:53:51 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 04:53:51 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 04:53:51 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 04:53:51 Write Mode: CD
I 04:53:51 Write Type: SAO
I 04:53:51 Write Speed: MAX
I 04:53:51 Lock Volume: Yes
I 04:53:51 Test Mode: No
I 04:53:51 OPC: No
I 04:53:51 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 04:53:51 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 04:53:51 Writing LeadIn…
W 05:01:23 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 05:01:24 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 05:01:32 Writing LeadIn…
I 05:01:33 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 05:01:33 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 05:01:33 Synchronising Cache…
W 05:01:34 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 05:01:34 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 05:01:34 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 05:01:35 Exporting Graph Data…
I 05:01:35 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_4-53_AM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 05:01:35 Export Successfully Completed!
I 05:01:35 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:07:44
I 05:01:35 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 05:01:35 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 05:01:49 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 05:01:54 Device Ready!
I 05:01:54 Operation Started!
I 05:01:54 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 05:01:54 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 05:01:54 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 05:01:54 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 05:01:54 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 05:01:54 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 05:01:54 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 05:01:54 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 05:01:54 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 05:01:54 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 05:01:54 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 05:01:54 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 05:01:54 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 05:01:54 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 05:02:01 Close Request Acknowledged
I 05:02:01 Closing Down…
I 05:02:02 Shutting down SPTI…
I 05:02:03 ImgBurn closed!
I 20:28:15 Close Request Acknowledged
I 20:28:15 Closing Down…
I 20:28:15 Shutting down SPTI…
I 20:28:15 ImgBurn closed!
;
;
; //****************************************\\
; ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 - Log
; Tuesday, 26 January 2010, 20:23:44
; \\****************************************//
;
;
I 20:23:40 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!
I 20:23:40 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 20:23:40 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,379,320 KB
I 20:23:40 Initialising SPTI…
I 20:23:40 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 20:23:40 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!
I 20:23:43 Close Request Acknowledged
I 20:23:43 Closing Down…
I 20:23:44 Shutting down SPTI…
I 20:23:44 ImgBurn closed!
;
;
; //****************************************\\
; ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 - Log
; Monday, 25 January 2010, 21:35:41
; \\****************************************//
;
;
I 20:25:54 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!
I 20:25:54 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 20:25:54 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,567,776 KB
I 20:25:54 Initialising SPTI…
I 20:25:54 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 20:25:54 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!
I 20:31:11 Operation Started!
I 20:31:11 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 20:31:11 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 20:31:11 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 20:31:11 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 20:31:11 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 20:31:11 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 20:31:11 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 20:31:11 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 20:31:11 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 20:31:11 Write Mode: CD
I 20:31:11 Write Type: SAO
I 20:31:11 Write Speed: MAX
I 20:31:11 Lock Volume: Yes
I 20:31:11 Test Mode: No
I 20:31:11 OPC: No
I 20:31:11 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 20:31:12 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 20:31:13 Writing LeadIn…
W 20:47:04 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 20:47:04 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 20:47:20 Writing LeadIn…
I 20:47:21 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 20:47:21 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 20:47:21 Synchronising Cache…
W 20:47:22 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 20:47:22 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 20:47:22 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 20:47:23 Exporting Graph Data…
I 20:47:23 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_8-31_PM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 20:47:23 Export Successfully Completed!
I 20:47:23 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:16:12
I 20:47:23 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 20:47:23 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 20:56:13 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 20:58:23 Device Ready!
I 20:58:23 Operation Started!
I 20:58:23 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 20:58:23 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 20:58:23 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 20:58:23 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 20:58:23 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 20:58:23 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 20:58:23 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 20:58:23 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 20:58:23 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 20:58:23 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 20:58:23 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 20:58:24 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 20:58:24 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 20:58:24 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 21:09:51 Operation Started!
I 21:09:52 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:09:52 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:09:52 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:09:52 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:09:52 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:09:52 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:09:52 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:09:52 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 21:09:52 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 21:09:52 Write Mode: CD
I 21:09:52 Write Type: SAO
I 21:09:52 Write Speed: MAX
I 21:09:52 Lock Volume: Yes
I 21:09:52 Test Mode: No
I 21:09:52 OPC: No
I 21:09:52 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 21:09:52 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 21:09:53 Writing LeadIn…
W 21:27:27 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 21:27:27 Retrying (1 of 20)…
W 21:27:31 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:27:31 Retrying (2 of 20)…
W 21:27:39 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:27:39 Retrying (3 of 20)…
W 21:27:46 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:27:46 Retrying (4 of 20)…
W 21:28:43 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:28:43 Retrying (5 of 20)…
W 21:28:52 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:28:52 Retrying (6 of 20)…
W 21:29:05 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:29:05 Retrying (7 of 20)…
W 21:29:13 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:29:13 Retrying (8 of 20)…
W 21:29:22 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:29:22 Retrying (9 of 20)…
W 21:30:19 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:30:19 Retrying (10 of 20)…
W 21:30:30 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error
W 21:30:30 Retrying (11 of 20)…
I 21:30:43 Writing LeadIn…
I 21:30:44 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:30:44 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:30:44 Synchronising Cache…
W 21:30:45 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 21:30:45 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 21:30:45 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 21:30:46 Exporting Graph Data…
I 21:30:46 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_9-09_PM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 21:30:46 Export Successfully Completed!
I 21:30:46 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:20:55
I 21:30:46 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 21:30:46 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 21:30:59 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 21:31:05 Device Ready!
I 21:31:05 Operation Started!
I 21:31:05 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:31:05 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 21:31:05 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:31:05 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:31:05 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:31:05 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:31:05 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:31:05 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:31:05 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 21:31:05 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 21:31:05 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 21:31:05 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 21:31:05 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 21:31:05 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 21:31:09 Operation Started!
I 21:31:09 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:31:09 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:31:10 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:31:10 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:31:10 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:31:10 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:31:10 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:31:10 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 21:31:10 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 21:31:10 Write Mode: CD
I 21:31:10 Write Type: SAO
I 21:31:10 Write Speed: MAX
I 21:31:10 Lock Volume: Yes
I 21:31:10 Test Mode: No
I 21:31:10 OPC: No
I 21:31:10 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 21:31:10 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 21:31:10 Writing LeadIn…
W 21:31:22 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 21:31:22 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 21:31:30 Writing LeadIn…
I 21:31:30 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:31:30 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:31:30 Synchronising Cache…
W 21:31:31 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 21:31:32 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 21:31:32 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 21:31:33 Exporting Graph Data…
I 21:31:33 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_9-31_PM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 21:31:33 Export Successfully Completed!
I 21:31:33 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:23
I 21:31:33 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 21:31:33 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 21:31:41 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 21:31:51 Device Ready!
I 21:31:51 Operation Started!
I 21:31:51 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:31:51 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 21:31:51 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:31:51 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:31:51 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:31:51 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:31:51 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:31:51 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:31:51 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 21:31:51 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 21:31:51 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 21:31:51 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 21:31:51 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 21:31:51 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 21:31:55 Operation Started!
I 21:31:55 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:31:55 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:31:55 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:31:55 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:31:55 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:31:55 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:31:55 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:31:55 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 21:31:55 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 21:31:55 Write Mode: CD
I 21:31:55 Write Type: SAO
I 21:31:55 Write Speed: MAX
I 21:31:55 Lock Volume: Yes
I 21:31:55 Test Mode: No
I 21:31:55 OPC: No
I 21:31:55 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 21:31:55 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 21:31:55 Writing LeadIn…
W 21:32:23 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 21:32:23 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 21:32:31 Writing LeadIn…
I 21:32:31 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:32:31 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:32:31 Synchronising Cache…
W 21:32:35 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 21:32:35 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 21:32:35 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 21:32:36 Exporting Graph Data…
I 21:32:36 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_9-31_PM_97m24s01f_MAX(1).ibg
I 21:32:36 Export Successfully Completed!
I 21:32:36 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:41
I 21:32:36 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 21:32:36 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 21:32:51 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 21:32:58 Device Ready!
I 21:32:58 Operation Started!
I 21:32:58 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:32:58 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 21:32:58 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:32:58 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:32:58 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:32:58 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:32:59 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:32:59 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:32:59 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 21:32:59 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 21:32:59 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 21:32:59 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 21:32:59 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 21:32:59 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 21:33:02 Operation Started!
I 21:33:02 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:33:02 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:33:02 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:33:02 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:33:02 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:33:02 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:33:02 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:33:02 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 21:33:02 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 21:33:02 Write Mode: CD
I 21:33:02 Write Type: SAO
I 21:33:02 Write Speed: MAX
I 21:33:02 Lock Volume: Yes
I 21:33:02 Test Mode: No
I 21:33:02 OPC: No
I 21:33:02 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 21:33:02 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 21:33:02 Writing LeadIn…
W 21:33:25 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 21:33:25 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 21:33:44 Writing LeadIn…
I 21:33:44 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:33:44 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:33:44 Synchronising Cache…
W 21:33:45 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 21:33:45 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 21:33:45 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 21:33:46 Exporting Graph Data…
I 21:33:46 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_9-33_PM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 21:33:46 Export Successfully Completed!
I 21:33:46 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:44
I 21:33:46 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 21:33:46 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 21:33:56 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 21:34:01 Device Ready!
I 21:34:01 Operation Started!
I 21:34:01 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:34:01 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 21:34:01 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:34:01 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:34:02 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:34:02 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:34:02 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:34:02 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:34:02 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 21:34:02 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 21:34:02 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 21:34:02 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 21:34:02 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 21:34:02 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 21:34:04 Operation Started!
I 21:34:04 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:34:04 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:34:04 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:34:04 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:34:04 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:34:04 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:34:04 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:34:04 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 21:34:04 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 21:34:04 Write Mode: CD
I 21:34:04 Write Type: SAO
I 21:34:04 Write Speed: MAX
I 21:34:04 Lock Volume: Yes
I 21:34:04 Test Mode: No
I 21:34:04 OPC: No
I 21:34:04 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 21:34:05 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 21:34:05 Writing LeadIn…
W 21:34:34 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 21:34:35 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 21:34:44 Writing LeadIn…
I 21:34:44 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:34:44 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 21:34:44 Synchronising Cache…
W 21:34:46 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 21:34:46 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 21:34:46 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 21:34:48 Exporting Graph Data…
I 21:34:48 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_9-34_PM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 21:34:48 Export Successfully Completed!
I 21:34:48 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:43
I 21:34:48 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 21:34:48 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 21:34:58 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 21:35:03 Device Ready!
I 21:35:03 Operation Started!
I 21:35:03 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:35:03 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 21:35:03 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 21:35:04 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 21:35:04 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 21:35:04 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 21:35:04 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 21:35:04 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 21:35:04 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 21:35:04 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 21:35:04 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 21:35:04 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 21:35:04 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 21:35:04 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 21:35:41 Close Request Acknowledged
I 21:35:41 Closing Down…
I 21:35:41 Shutting down SPTI…
I 21:35:41 ImgBurn closed!
;
;
; //****************************************\\
; ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 - Log
; Monday, 25 January 2010, 05:02:03
; \\****************************************//
;
;
I 04:30:05 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!
I 04:30:05 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 04:30:05 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,224,968 KB
I 04:30:05 Initialising SPTI…
I 04:30:05 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 04:30:05 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!
I 04:38:50 Operation Started!
I 04:38:50 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 04:38:50 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 04:38:50 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 04:38:50 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 04:38:50 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 04:38:50 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 04:38:50 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 04:38:50 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 04:38:50 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 04:38:50 Write Mode: CD
I 04:38:50 Write Type: SAO
I 04:38:50 Write Speed: MAX
I 04:38:50 Lock Volume: Yes
I 04:38:50 Test Mode: No
I 04:38:50 OPC: No
I 04:38:50 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 04:38:52 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 04:38:52 Writing LeadIn…
W 04:39:49 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 04:39:49 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 04:40:01 Writing LeadIn…
I 04:40:01 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 04:40:01 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 04:40:01 Synchronising Cache…
W 04:40:06 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 04:40:06 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 04:40:06 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 04:40:07 Exporting Graph Data…
I 04:40:07 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_4-38_AM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 04:40:08 Export Successfully Completed!
I 04:40:08 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:01:17
I 04:40:08 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 04:40:08 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 04:40:28 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 04:40:51 Device Ready!
I 04:40:51 Operation Started!
I 04:40:51 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 04:40:51 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 04:40:51 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 04:40:51 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 04:40:51 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 04:40:51 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 04:40:51 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 04:40:51 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 04:40:51 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 04:40:51 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 04:40:51 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 04:40:51 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 04:40:51 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 04:40:51 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 04:41:06 Operation Started!
I 04:41:06 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 04:41:06 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 04:41:06 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 04:41:06 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 04:41:06 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 04:41:06 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 04:41:06 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 04:41:06 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 04:41:06 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 04:41:06 Write Mode: CD
I 04:41:06 Write Type: SAO
I 04:41:06 Write Speed: MAX
I 04:41:06 Lock Volume: Yes
I 04:41:06 Test Mode: No
I 04:41:06 OPC: No
I 04:41:06 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 04:41:06 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 04:41:06 Writing LeadIn…
W 04:51:54 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 04:51:54 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 04:52:15 Writing LeadIn…
I 04:52:15 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 04:52:15 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 04:52:15 Synchronising Cache…
W 04:52:19 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 04:52:19 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 04:52:19 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 04:52:20 Exporting Graph Data…
I 04:52:20 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_4-41_AM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 04:52:20 Export Successfully Completed!
I 04:52:20 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:11:14
I 04:52:20 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 04:52:20 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 04:52:38 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 04:52:50 Device Ready!
I 04:52:50 Operation Started!
I 04:52:50 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 04:52:50 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 04:52:50 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 04:52:50 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 04:52:50 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 04:52:50 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 04:52:50 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 04:52:50 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 04:52:50 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 04:52:50 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 04:52:50 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 04:52:50 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 04:52:50 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 04:52:50 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 04:52:57 Operation Started!
I 04:52:57 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 04:52:57 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 04:52:57 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 04:52:57 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 04:52:57 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 04:52:57 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 04:52:57 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 04:52:57 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 04:52:57 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 04:52:57 Write Mode: CD
I 04:52:57 Write Type: SAO
I 04:52:57 Write Speed: MAX
I 04:52:57 Lock Volume: Yes
I 04:52:57 Test Mode: No
I 04:52:57 OPC: No
I 04:52:57 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 04:52:57 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 04:52:58 Writing LeadIn…
W 04:53:17 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 04:53:17 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 04:53:26 Writing LeadIn…
I 04:53:27 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 04:53:27 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 04:53:27 Synchronising Cache…
W 04:53:28 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 04:53:28 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 04:53:28 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 04:53:29 Exporting Graph Data…
I 04:53:29 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_4-52_AM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 04:53:29 Export Successfully Completed!
I 04:53:29 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:31
I 04:53:29 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 04:53:29 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 04:53:40 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 04:53:44 Device Ready!
I 04:53:45 Operation Started!
I 04:53:45 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 04:53:45 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 04:53:45 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 04:53:45 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 04:53:45 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 04:53:45 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 04:53:45 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 04:53:45 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 04:53:45 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 04:53:45 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 04:53:45 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 04:53:45 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 04:53:45 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 04:53:45 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 04:53:51 Operation Started!
I 04:53:51 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 04:53:51 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 04:53:51 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 04:53:51 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 04:53:51 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 04:53:51 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 04:53:51 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 04:53:51 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x)
I 04:53:51 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845
I 04:53:51 Write Mode: CD
I 04:53:51 Write Type: SAO
I 04:53:51 Write Speed: MAX
I 04:53:51 Lock Volume: Yes
I 04:53:51 Test Mode: No
I 04:53:51 OPC: No
I 04:53:51 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 04:53:51 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 04:53:51 Writing LeadIn…
W 05:01:23 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error
W 05:01:24 Retrying (1 of 20)…
I 05:01:32 Writing LeadIn…
I 05:01:33 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 05:01:33 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 05:01:33 Synchronising Cache…
W 05:01:34 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error
W 05:01:34 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error
W 05:01:34 Retrying (1 of 3)…
I 05:01:35 Exporting Graph Data…
I 05:01:35 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_4-53_AM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg
I 05:01:35 Export Successfully Completed!
I 05:01:35 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:07:44
I 05:01:35 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 05:01:35 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 05:01:49 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 05:01:54 Device Ready!
I 05:01:54 Operation Started!
I 05:01:54 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA)
I 05:01:54 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f)
I 05:01:54 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 05:01:54 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 05:01:54 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 05:01:54 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 05:01:54 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 05:01:54 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 05:01:54 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
E 05:01:54 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.
E 05:01:54 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0)
E 05:01:54 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556)
E 05:01:54 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00
I 05:01:54 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A
I 05:02:01 Close Request Acknowledged
I 05:02:01 Closing Down…
I 05:02:02 Shutting down SPTI…
I 05:02:03 ImgBurn closed!

Ztrucker,
I did use the same CDR the first couple of times. I changed to another one that was brand new but the same brand as the first CD.
The error is always the same:

W 04:39:49 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error

Have you tried this on a different computer using a new CDR? Are you setting the burn speed to the lowest speed available?
I've finally been able to burn it successfully but my computer won't run the program. Here's the log:

I 14:09:49 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!
I 14:09:49 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium x64 Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)
I 14:09:49 Total Physical Memory: 4,057,140 KB - Available: 2,409,964 KB
I 14:09:49 Initialising SPTI…
I 14:09:49 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 14:09:50 Found 1 BD-ROM/DVD±RW!
I 14:10:24 Operation Started!
I 14:10:24 Source File: F:\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 14:10:24 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 14:10:24 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 14:10:24 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 14:10:24 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 14:10:24 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 14:10:24 Destination Device: [0:1:0] Optiarc BD ROM BC-5500S 1.75 (H:) (ATAPI)
I 14:10:24 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m15s17f, Ritek Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x)
I 14:10:24 Destination Media Sectors: 359,843
I 14:10:24 Write Mode: CD
I 14:10:24 Write Type: SAO
I 14:10:24 Write Speed: MAX
I 14:10:24 Lock Volume: Yes
I 14:10:24 Test Mode: No
I 14:10:24 OPC: No
I 14:10:24 BURN-Proof: Enabled
I 14:10:25 Filling Buffer… (40 MB)
I 14:10:25 Writing LeadIn…
I 14:10:39 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 14:10:39 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 14:10:39 Synchronising Cache…
I 14:11:26 Exporting Graph Data…
I 14:11:26 Graph Data File: C:\Users\Jessica\AppData\Roaming\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\Optiarc_BD_ROM_BC-5500S_1.75_FRIDAY-FEBRUARY-05-2010_2-10_PM_97m15s17f_MAX.ibg
I 14:11:26 Export Successfully Completed!
I 14:11:26 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:01:01
I 14:11:26 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
I 14:11:26 Cycling Tray before Verify…
W 14:11:42 Waiting for device to become ready…
I 14:11:50 Device Ready!
I 14:11:52 Operation Started!
I 14:11:52 Source Device: [0:1:0] Optiarc BD ROM BC-5500S 1.75 (H:) (ATAPI)
I 14:11:52 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m15s17f) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x)
I 14:11:52 Image File: F:\Memtest86_3.5.iso
I 14:11:52 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048)
I 14:11:52 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes
I 14:11:52 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM
I 14:11:52 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM
I 14:11:52 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable)
I 14:11:52 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX
I 14:11:52 Verifying Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 14:11:52 Verifying Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555)
I 14:11:54 Exporting Graph Data…
I 14:11:54 Graph Data File: C:\Users\Jessica\AppData\Roaming\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\Optiarc_BD_ROM_BC-5500S_1.75_FRIDAY-FEBRUARY-05-2010_2-10_PM_97m15s17f_MAX.ibg
I 14:11:54 Export Successfully Completed!
I 14:11:54 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:02
I 14:11:54 Average Verify Rate: 1,112 KB/s (7.4x) - Maximum Verify Rate: 1,112 KB/s (7.4x)

Is there any way around this??
Hi ems88 :wavey:


In the boot sequence, the CD Drive must precede any other devices on which there is a bootable program, such as a hard disk on which Windows is installed.
EDIT:———————————————————————————————-
You can configure the boot sequence in the BIOS settings.
Here is the Dell link (Incase you need some info on the BIOS, I hope it helps ^_^ )
Here is a way to boot without changing the BIOS. :thumbup:

  • With the computer powered on, insert a bootable CD into the CD or DVD drive.
  • Restart the computer.
  • Tap during the first few seconds.
  • Select the appropriate response to continue.


Feel free to ask when you are stuck. :scratch:
Be sure to remove the CD after using it. Otherwise, it will start again after your computer is rebooted.
Also be sure to reverse the changes in the BIOS after the test has been completed. :blush:


:) Let us know how you go. :)


Best Wishes,
Jkc73 :thumbup:
Hi Jkc73,
I've already set the CD drive to #1 following paw's advice that I found in another thread

Hi from the link I gave you previously
Click on the link on the left side "Free Download"
on the page that opens it's the top one you need……http://www.memtest86.com/memtest86-3.5.iso.zip
extract the files and burn the iso to a CD as an image.
then inserting the cd, close down your machine ,wait 30 seconds with a blank black sreeen then restart and boot from the CD
if you can't boot from the CD then you have either not burnt it as an image (use imageburn for this…http://www.imgburn.com/) or
Your BIOS is not set to boot from CD (so enter BIOS (Set uP) on startup and set boot priority to 1 CD, 2 Hard drive, save the settings and exit.
or your cd burner or procedure is incorrectly set
Let the memtest run for some hours, (overnight is best)
Regards
paws


Is the screen where I can the sequence supposed to be black or blue? When I press F12, it takes to a black/white screen that lists the devices but there's also a BIOS options which then has options to change the sequences of the devices. I'm just changing the sequence on the black/white screen right? Don't click on the BIOS option?
Hi ems88 :wavey:



Please try this method, so we can move towards ruling out the bootable CD.


Here is a way to boot without changing the BIOS. :thumbup:

  • With the computer powered on, insert a bootable CD into the DVD drive.
  • Restart the computer.
  • Tap a few times, as you see the Dell name appear.
  • Select to Boot from CD Drive.( This screen will most likely be White on Black )



Best Regards,
Jkc73 :)
Hello ems88

Is it possible to test the disk in the computer that it was burned in?.
(Just to check if it will start Memtest86)

If the disk fails to run in that computer, chances are you will have to try again with creating a new disk, my advise is to use Windows Memory Diagnostic
I was never able to use Memtest86 when I tried. :smack:
Because it was so long ago when I used WinDiag, I decided to create a new one following the steps in this thread, I was successful. I hope you will be too. ;)


Best Wishes,
Jkc73 :)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI