Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

PHP opcode Cache that work with suPHP?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gerrydevis

gerrydevis

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:23 AM

Hi, I have a question if there is any PHP opcode cache that really work with suPHP? I've used suPHP before and found that my server was always overloaded. (load average is more than 20 most of the time.) Then, I decided to try PHP CLI, it worked a bit better. (load is about 14 - 18) Then, right after I've installed xCache. My load went below 2 which is normal for a Quad CPU. I, then, switched back to PHP CGI but now with xCache installed. That didn't help at all. My load went back to more than 20 again. So, I had to switch back to PHP CLI again. Today, I found that xCache doesn't work with suPHP. I also saw an article somewhere said eAccelerator doesn't work with suPHP either. Another article about APC + suPHP said that it cache some of PHP code but very less. Any idea? Thanks,

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Blair

Blair

SuperMember

• Root Admin
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:55 AM

APC doesn't use a lot of memory, but it's effective. Same with memcache. You might also want to try replacing Apache with the free version of Litespeed.
Posted Image

#3 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Technical Elder

• Tech Team
  • 8,292 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Waking each morning to see the green side of the Earth!

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:41 PM

Bummer, no Windows version of Lightspeed.

Rich

Die with memories, not dreams. – Unknown

#4 Mr Bean

Mr Bean

Authentic Member

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:54 PM

Hi,thanks for sharing the information here.Really a good information is presented here.......

Does anyone else notice the SPAM in his signature...

#5 Doug

Doug

Retired Administrator -Tech Team

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:38 PM

Thank You, Mr. Bean. Yes.... SPAM Interesting that the links purport to related to Denver, when actually the individual hails from Mumbai, India... :angry: the individual and post have been removed.
The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.