This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

PHP opcode Cache that work with suPHP?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I have a question if there is any PHP opcode cache that really work with suPHP? I've used suPHP before and found that my server was always overloaded. (load average is more than 20 most of the time.) Then, I decided to try PHP CLI, it worked a bit better. (load is about 14 - 18) Then, right after I've installed xCache. My load went below 2 which is normal for a Quad CPU. I, then, switched back to PHP CGI but now with xCache installed. That didn't help at all. My load went back to more than 20 again. So, I had to switch back to PHP CLI again. Today, I found that xCache doesn't work with suPHP. I also saw an article somewhere said eAccelerator doesn't work with suPHP either. Another article about APC + suPHP said that it cache some of PHP code but very less. Any idea? Thanks,
APC doesn't use a lot of memory, but it's effective. Same with memcache. You might also want to try replacing Apache with the free version of Litespeed.

Hi,thanks for sharing the information here.Really a good information is presented here…….


Does anyone else notice the SPAM in his signature…
Thank You, Mr. Bean. Yes…. SPAM Interesting that the links purport to related to Denver, when actually the individual hails from Mumbai, India… :angry: the individual and post have been removed.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI