This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Help Infection on my HP desktop

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When internet explorer loads I get constant pop ups and wont let me close them up. The computer is running extremely slow. I suspect massive spyware. The biggest problem is my wireless router wont connect to my playstation. It runs fine but there is some kind of connection failure that I believe is caused by my computers potential virus. I need help cleaning it up and getting to the route cause of te problems. Id appreciate a response. Thank you very much

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI