This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Ie Problem/concern

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

After dealing with a huge problem and having to scrap the OS and reloading the entire computer and all its files, I downloaded IE v6.0 and have noticed something that I dont like. After I search for something, or after I log into a website (say this one), its remembers my search criteria/user name in a little drop down box everytime I search for something or log into a site. Although sometimes, convinient, its often very annoying and intruding. How do I fix this problem?
Hi Have you tried tools…… Internet options…..Content then select the Autocomplete box and uncheck the tickboxes that you do not want any search criteria to automaticlly complete for you Taz