Hi SweetTech,
I'm sorry, I have been away for the past week and haven't had a chance to reply to my original thread at:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Antispyware_…270#entry614270
Anyway, I followed your instructions, here is what I have:
My Copy.bat log:
1 file(s) copied.
1 file(s) copied.
1 file(s) copied.
My Avenger Log:
Logfile of The Avenger Version 2.0, © by Swandog46
http://swandog46.geekstogo.com
Platform: Windows XP
*******************
Script file opened successfully.
Script file read successfully.
Backups directory opened successfully at C:\Avenger
*******************
Beginning to process script file:
Rootkit scan active.
No rootkits found!
File move operation "C:\atapi.sys|C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys" completed successfully.
File move operation "c:\atapidll\atapi.sys|C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atapi.sys" completed successfully.
Completed script processing.
*******************
Finished! Terminate.
My system look log:
SystemLook v1.0 by jpshortstuff (29.08.09)
Log created at 13:41 on 13/12/2009 by Sameer (Administrator - Elevation successful)
========== filefind ==========
Searching for "*atapi.sys"
C:\atapibak\atapi.sys –a— 95360 bytes [18:31 13/12/2009] [03:59 04/08/2004] CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51
C:\i386\atapi.sys –a–c 95360 bytes [20:11 02/11/2005] [03:59 04/08/2004] CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51
C:\WINDOWS\erdnt\cache\atapi.sys –a— 95360 bytes [04:02 02/12/2009] [03:59 04/08/2004] CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\9866fb57abdc0ea2f5d4e132d055ba4e\atapi.sys —— 96512 bytes [14:56 13/06/2009] [18:40 13/04/2008] 9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atapi.sys –a— 96512 bytes [00:39 21/05/2009] [18:40 13/04/2008] 9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys –a— 96512 bytes [00:39 21/05/2009] [18:40 13/04/2008] 9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups\0005\DriverFiles\i386\atapi.sys –a–c 95360 bytes [14:44 20/10/2005] [03:59 04/08/2004] CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51
-=End Of File=-
My computer has been running very good, probably even better than before I was infected. It starts up really fast, which it never had done previously.
Thanks.