This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

AboutBlank removal

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I've just started to notice that my internet is launching slower than normal. Google is my default browser, which hasn't changed, but I am now getting a pop-up that appears and disappears so guickly that all I can see is "AboutBlank." I have heard that this is malware. I suspect that this is slowing down my internet, and I've tried unsuccessfully to remove it. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Take a read through this thread and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post accordingly. Please don't forget to include a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI