No obvious signs of any malware there, but we can run the Malwarebytes and Kaspersky scans just to make sure. You may just need to defrag to have things run a little better.
Download and run Auslogics Disc Defragmenter
Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
- Please open your MalwareBytes AntiMalware Program
- Click the Update Tab and search for updates
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. <-- very important
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Run an on-line scan with Kaspersky
Using Internet Explorer or Firefox, visit Kaspersky On-line Scanner
, when prompted to download and install the program files and database of malware definitions.
To optimize scanning time and produce a more sensible report for review:
- Close any open programs
- Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan
at the Security prompt.
The program will then begin downloading and installing and will also update the database.
Please be patient as this can take several minutes.
- Once the update is complete, click on My Computer under the green Scan bar to the left to start the scan.
- Once the scan is complete, it will display if your system has been infected. It does not provide an option to clean/disinfect. We only require a report from it.
- Do NOT be alarmed by what you see in the report. Many of the finds have likely been quarantined.
- Click View scan report at the bottom.
- Click the Save as Text button to save the file to your desktop so that you may post it in your next reply
Microsoft MVP 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015