Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Resolved] Never before seen problem!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 32 characters long

32 characters long

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:35 PM

I was using ATF Cleaner one day, when suddenly an error popped up saying: 'Cannot delete Dc2553: Access is denied. Make sure the disk is ot full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.' What should I do? It won't let me get rid of it and the error pops up everytime I try to use ATF Cleaner. . .

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 32 characters long

32 characters long

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:38 PM

Hey sorry, I didn't see a delete topic button. . . A friend came over and showed me how to fix it, so this is resolved!! Sorry :P

#3 extremeboy

extremeboy

Retired WTT Malware Disintegrator Teacher

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:21 PM

Okay. Thanks for letting us know that it's resolved. Since this topic appears to be resolved it will now be closed. Everyone else please start a new topic. With Regards, Extremeboy
If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image

#4 extremeboy

extremeboy

Retired WTT Malware Disintegrator Teacher

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:22 PM

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Edited by extremeboy, 20 October 2009 - 04:22 PM.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image