This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] Never before seen problem!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I was using ATF Cleaner one day, when suddenly an error popped up saying: 'Cannot delete Dc2553: Access is denied. Make sure the disk is ot full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.' What should I do? It won't let me get rid of it and the error pops up everytime I try to use ATF Cleaner. . .
Hey sorry, I didn't see a delete topic button. . . A friend came over and showed me how to fix it, so this is resolved!! Sorry :P
Okay. Thanks for letting us know that it's resolved. Since this topic appears to be resolved it will now be closed. Everyone else please start a new topic. With Regards, Extremeboy
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI