HI all,
I am concerned I've got a keylogger and/or a webwatcher program on my lap top. Have used this forum before with great success. Please contact me in assistance with analysing hijackthis log and use of combo fix or other. Thanks. I don't want to do any work on my laptop until this is checked. Thanks
In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Uncheck the following …
Sections
IAT/EAT
Drives/Partition other than Systemdrive (typically C:\)
Show All (don't miss this one)
Then click the Scan button & wait for it to finish.
Once done click on the [Save..] button, and in the File name area, type in "Gmer.txt" or it will save as a .log file which cannot be uploaded to your post.
Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop, and post it in your next reply.
**Caution**
Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<— ROOKIT" entries