This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Oh Man.. I think I got cooties..&..who's mark_32.dll?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Could sum 1 please direct me to finding out what the tech is up?? I am getting warnings from AVG about detected threats and infections… Please advise me as to how I scan and post , and if one of you kind knowledgeable folks could tell me what I caught and how to get rid of it i'd be very greatful. Thanks , way in advance :huh:
Take a read through this and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post accordingly. Please don't forget to include a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI