This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Active X controls.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I use IE 8. I performed a browser reset which apparrently had deleted some of my add on's to my surprise. The resulting problem is that some pages will not load in their entirety…..it's mainly links of any audio or visual nature…..I'm really stumped as how to replace these controls. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
I uninstalled the Adobe version I was running so that I could download the most current version…..now I can't download that……..my browser freezes after I start the download…….I must have tried at least 40 or 50 times…..
Your recommendation was right on time…..I'd been thinking about switching to FireFox for about a year now. but never had a good enough reason until now…..It's like I got a brand new toy……lol…..thanks again.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI