Edited by dentedsanity, 27 September 2009 - 06:55 PM.
Problems completely deleting Vundo, Zlob
Posted 27 September 2009 - 06:48 PM
Register to Remove
Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:08 AM
Did you let the program fix the items it found?
If not please update and run Malwarebytes again. This time:
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.
- Download OTL to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
- Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.
- Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
- MBAM log
- the two OTL logs - OTL.txt and Extras.txt
Note: Unless otherwise instructed always post the logs in the forum. If reports don't fit on one post. It might be necessary to break the logs up to get them on the forum. Just use as many posts as you need, that's fine.
My help is free. If however, you feel the urge to brighten my day and encourage me to keep doing this, click here to donate
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users