Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Resolved] Not sure if received email has infected PC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 LisaF

LisaF

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:00 AM

Hi Everyone, About two weeks ago I received an email from someone I know and I opened it. As soon as I started reading it I knew that it was not really from my friend as it was poorly written and was saying to have a look at a website for some great prices on laptops etc. I deleted the email and did not visit the website mentioned. I contacted my friend who was not aware that this email had been sent to me. I have McAfee Security Centre and SuperAntiSpyware installed and up to date on my PC. I have run checks on both and both have only reported tracking cookies which I have removed. I have tried to run the Kaspersky online scanner but whenever I do my PC freezes (I did turn off my McAfee while I did this). That seemed to be the only problem I was having so I thought all might be OK. But today my PC has frozen and had to be re-set a couple of times (I have only had Windows Explorer open at the time). I also feel nervous about doing any online shopping or banking at the moment. It is possible that the PC "freezing" is unrelated to the email I received, however this was not happening prior to receiving the email. My questions are: *Should McAfee and SuperAntiSpyware be enough for me to feel safe or should I be checking something else? *I have an external harddrive for backup - should I backup now or will I then infect my backup? Thanks, Lisa

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 ken545

ken545

Forum God

• Retired Classroom Teacher
  • 23,225 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Malware and cooking some great Italian and TexMex food
  • MVP

Posted 21 September 2009 - 02:24 AM

:welcome:

Hi Lisa,

That same thing happened to my wife, her hotmail was hacked and it sent out a message to everyone in her address book for some bogus shopping site in China. I have since had her close her account and reopen a new one.

Your most likely ok but lets check a few things and make sure.

Please download RootRepeal one of these locations and save it to your desktop
Here
Here
Here
  • Open Posted Image on your desktop.
  • Click the Posted Image tab.
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Check just these boxes:
  • Posted Image
  • Push Ok
  • Check the box for your main system drive (Usually C:, and press Ok.
  • Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.
  • Once the scan completes, push the Posted Image button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt. Include this report in your post.

• Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)

The forum is staffed by volunteers who donate their time and expertise.
If you feel you have been helped, please consider a donation.
donate.gif

Find us on Facebook
Please LIKE and SHARE

Just a reminder that threads will be closed if no reply in 3 days.

#3 LisaF

LisaF

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:05 PM

Hi Ken, Thanks for your reply. But before I do anything, could you please tell me whether I should do a backup onto my external hard-drive or not? I haven't done a back-up for a little while but it has most things and I don't want to lose everything that's already saved onto it by possibly infecting it. Can external hard-drives become infected? Thanks, Lisa

#4 ken545

ken545

Forum God

• 23,225 posts
  • MVP

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:54 AM

Good Morning Lisa,

At this point I am not sure if your infected with anything, we won't know until we run a few scans. Yes, an external drive can get infected. Lets do this, before we run any removal tools if needed, we need to run a few scans that wont remove anything so there will be no damage to your system but they will give me a report to see whats going on and at that point I can tell you if it will be safe to back up your data. Generally pictures and text documents dont get infected so you can back those up now but I hate to see you back up your entire system if its infected.

So go ahead and run RootRepeal, all it will do is tell us if there is rootkit activity on your system.

Then run this program, I need to see the reports

• Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)

donate.gif

Find us on Facebook
Please LIKE and SHARE

#5 LisaF

LisaF

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:47 PM

Hi Ken, I've tried to run RootRepeal but seem to have a problem that may be caused by SuperAntiSpyware stopping the scan. I went to the Report tab, clicked Scan, checked the boxes, clicked OK but then got a report (see below) and didn't get to select my C drive at all. Also, when I turned on my PC just now I got the following error message: "Direct OCR Error. Error reading from the registry. Please restart Windows and try again." I have not had this before. When I clicked OK I then got another error that mentioned "SyncServices.exe". I did restart and had no error message then. I did a Google search on this error message and it seems to have something to do with scanning images to text???? I had only just turned on my PC and had not actually done anything at all. This seems strange. Do you know what is happening - it this all related? Thanks again, Lisa ROOTREPEAL © AD, 2007-2009 ================================================== Scan Start Time: 2009/09/23 13:33 Program Version: Version 1.3.5.0 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 ================================================== Drivers ------------------- Name: dump_atapi.sys Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys Address: 0xF452F000 Size: 98304 File Visible: No Signed: - Status: - Name: dump_WMILIB.SYS Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS Address: 0xF7D8B000 Size: 8192 File Visible: No Signed: - Status: - Name: rootrepeal.sys Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rootrepeal.sys Address: 0xF293E000 Size: 49152 File Visible: No Signed: - Status: - SSDT ------------------- #: 257 Function Name: NtTerminateProcess Status: Hooked by "C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys" at address 0xf468df20 ==EOF==

#6 LisaF

LisaF

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:01 PM

Forgot to mention that I don't have "Real-Time protection" enabled on SuperAntiSpyware so I don't know why it would be causing a problem here.

#7 ken545

ken545

Forum God

• 23,225 posts
  • MVP

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:49 AM

Post the RSIT report please

donate.gif

Find us on Facebook
Please LIKE and SHARE

#8 LisaF

LisaF

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:53 PM

Hello...here are the RSIT reports....

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 (written by random/random)
Run by Owner at 2009-09-24 13:28:25
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 132 GB (69%) free of 191 GB
Total RAM: 1023 MB (23% free)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 1:28:36 PM, on 24/09/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ALCWZRD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ACDSYS~1\DEVDET~1\DEVDET~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE2.0\OpwareSE2.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\MagicRotation\MagicPvt.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch Status\maxmenumgr.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
C:\Program Files\SEC\MagicTune3.5_Client\GammaTray.exe
C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\wkcalrem.exe
C:\Program Files\SEC\Natural Color\NaturalColorLoad.exe
C:\Program Files\Active SMART\ActiveSMART.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InterVideo\DeviceService\DevSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InterVideo\RegMgr\iviRegMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Maxtor\Sync\SyncServices.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\VsTskMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\NetLimiter 2 Monitor\nlsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe
C:\Program Files\NetLimiter 2 Monitor\NLClient.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\trend micro\Owner.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
N3 - Netscape 7: user_pref("browser.search.defaultengine", "engine://C%3A%5CProgram%20Files%5CNetscape%5CNetscape%5Csearchplugins%5CSBWeb_01.src"); (C:\Documents and Settings\OWNER\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\xrteivgz.slt\prefs.js)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {243B17DE-77C7-46BF-B94B-0B5F309A0E64} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyside.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.2.4204.1700\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_B7C5AC242193BB3E.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Easy-WebPrint - {327C2873-E90D-4c37-AA9D-10AC9BABA46C} - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] HDAudPropShortcut.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcWzrd] ALCWZRD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShStatEXE] "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hplampc] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hplampc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Camera Detector] C:\PROGRA~1\ACDSYS~1\DEVDET~1\DEVDET~1.EXE -autorun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OpwareSE2] "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE2.0\OpwareSE2.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MagicRotation] C:\Program Files\MagicRotation\MagicPvt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UVS11 Preload] C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead VideoStudio 11\uvPL.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -scheduler
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mxomssmenu] "C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch Status\maxmenumgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_8 -reboot 1
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - Startup: Active SMART.lnk = C:\Program Files\Active SMART\ActiveSMART.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Color Calibration.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: InterVideo WinCinema Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
O4 - Global Startup: MagicTune 3.5.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: NaturalColorLoad.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: RAID Manager.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Add To Print List - res://C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll/RC_AddToList.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint High Speed Print - res://C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll/RC_HSPrint.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Preview - res://C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll/RC_Preview.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Print - res://C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll/RC_Print.html
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: MoneySide - {E023F504-0C5A-4750-A1E7-A9046DEA8A21} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyside.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.mcafee.com
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky...can_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D637FAD-E202-48D1-8F18-5B9C459BD1E3} (Image Uploader Control) - http://www.fujifilmi...geUploader5.cab
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module) - http://cdn.scan.onec...wlscbase370.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://v5.windowsupd...b?1103175033848
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1179810269687
O16 - DPF: {DD3641E5-A9CF-11D1-9AA1-444553540000} (Surround Video V3.0 Control Object) - http://www.southpaci...abs/svideo3.cab
O16 - DPF: {F1D54B0B-B6EA-43B5-BD26-A79D3DBF47E3} (Multidownx Control) - http://bigpondmusic..../multidownx.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Capture Device Service - InterVideo Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InterVideo\DeviceService\DevSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Canon Camera Access Library 8 (CCALib8) - Canon Inc. - C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: IviRegMgr - InterVideo - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InterVideo\RegMgr\iviRegMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: Maxtor Service (Maxtor Sync Service) - Seagate Technology LLC - C:\Program Files\Maxtor\Sync\SyncServices.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Framework Service (McAfeeFramework) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
O23 - Service: Network Associates McShield (McShield) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: Network Associates Task Manager (McTaskManager) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\VsTskMgr.exe
O23 - Service: NetLimiter (nlsvc) - Locktime Software - C:\Program Files\NetLimiter 2 Monitor\nlsvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Ulead Burning Helper (UleadBurningHelper) - Ulead Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe

--
End of file - 12120 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Rescue Reminder for 2HAA405M.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{6F7A74B2-B8D5-41D5-B8F0-BCD9B941E9A7}.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2006-10-22 62080]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{243B17DE-77C7-46BF-B94B-0B5F309A0E64}]
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyside.dll [2002-07-17 163906]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll [2009-01-19 320920]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7}]
Google Toolbar Helper - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll [2009-08-26 256112]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D}]
Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.2.4204.1700\swg.dll [2009-08-26 761840]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E}]
Google Dictionary Compression sdch - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_B7C5AC242193BB3E.dll [2009-08-26 458736]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2009-01-19 34816]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C}]
JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll [2009-01-19 73728]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{327C2873-E90D-4c37-AA9D-10AC9BABA46C} - Easy-WebPrint - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll [2004-08-26 405504]
{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - Google Toolbar - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll [2009-08-26 256112]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\HDAudPropShortcut.exe [2004-03-17 61952]
"NvCplDaemon"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll [2004-10-29 4620288]
"nwiz"=nwiz.exe /install []
"NvMediaCenter"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll [2004-10-29 86016]
"SoundMan"=C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE [2004-06-15 68096]
"AlcWzrd"=C:\WINDOWS\ALCWZRD.EXE [2004-06-15 2550272]
"Alcmtr"=C:\WINDOWS\ALCMTR.EXE [2004-05-21 57344]
"ShStatEXE"=C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE [2003-03-06 90182]
"McAfeeUpdaterUI"=C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe [2003-02-25 139347]
"NeroFilterCheck"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe [2001-07-09 155648]
"hplampc"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\hplampc.exe [2002-01-17 40448]
"Camera Detector"=C:\PROGRA~1\ACDSYS~1\DEVDET~1\DEVDET~1.EXE [2003-06-17 208896]
"OpwareSE2"=C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE2.0\OpwareSE2.exe [2003-05-08 49152]
"iTunesHelper"=C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2005-12-20 278528]
"MagicRotation"=C:\Program Files\MagicRotation\MagicPvt.exe [2005-12-26 1089536]
"UVS11 Preload"=C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead VideoStudio 11\uvPL.exe [2007-03-03 341488]
"ISUSPM"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe [2006-03-20 213936]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe [2009-01-19 136600]
"mxomssmenu"=C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch Status\maxmenumgr.exe [2008-07-21 169312]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [2008-05-27 413696]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2008-01-11 39792]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"MSMSGS"=C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe [2008-04-14 1695232]
"updateMgr"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe AcRdB7_0_8 -reboot 1 []
"swg"=C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe [2007-05-21 68856]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-14 15360]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"=C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe [2008-05-13 1510640]
"WMPNSCFG"=C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe [2006-10-18 204288]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Adobe Gamma Loader.exe.lnk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
Color Calibration.lnk - C:\Program Files\SEC\MagicTune3.5_Client\GammaTray.exe
InterVideo WinCinema Manager.lnk - C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
MagicTune 3.5.lnk - C:\Program Files\SEC\MagicTune3.5_Client\MagicTuneTray.exe
Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders.lnk - C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{F128BA10-362E-11D3-81AB-00C04FB932BA}\4EBD23F5.exe
NaturalColorLoad.lnk - C:\Program Files\SEC\Natural Color\NaturalColorLoad.exe
RAID Manager.lnk - C:\Program Files\ITE\ITE IT8212 ATA RAID Controller\RaidMgr.exe

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Active SMART.lnk - C:\Program Files\Active SMART\ActiveSMART.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll [2007-04-19 294912]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2007-03-15 236928]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll [2006-10-18 133632]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"=C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [2008-05-13 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=177

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"HonorAutoRunSetting"=

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\HalfLife2\hl2.exe"="C:\Program Files\HalfLife2\hl2.exe:*:Disabled:hl2"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\ftp.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ftp.exe:*:Enabled:File Transfer Program"
"D:\Grand Prix 3\GP3.ICD"="D:\Grand Prix 3\GP3.ICD:*:Disabled:GP3"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires\EMPIRES.EXE"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires\EMPIRES.EXE:*:Disabled:Age of Empires"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\EMPIRES2.ICD"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\EMPIRES2.ICD:*:Disabled:Age of Empires II"
"C:\Program Files\Microprose\Grand Prix 3\GP3.ICD"="C:\Program Files\Microprose\Grand Prix 3\GP3.ICD:*:Disabled:GP3"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\age2_x1\AGE2_X1.ICD"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\age2_x1\AGE2_X1.ICD:*:Disabled:Age of Empires II Expansion"
"C:\Program Files\Telstra\Cable Login\bpcable.exe"="C:\Program Files\Telstra\Cable Login\bpcable.exe:*:Enabled:BigPond Cable Client"
"C:\Program Files\Telstra\Cable Login\bpcService.exe"="C:\Program Files\Telstra\Cable Login\bpcService.exe:*:Enabled:BigPond Cable Client (running as a service)"
"C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX\Dreamweaver.exe"="C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX\Dreamweaver.exe:*:Enabled:Dreamweaver MX"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\InterVideo\DVD8\WinDVD.exe"="C:\Program Files\InterVideo\DVD8\WinDVD.exe:*:Disabled:WinDVD"
"C:\WINDOWS\LMIC0.tmp\lmi_rescue.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\LMIC0.tmp\lmi_rescue.exe:*:Enabled:LogMeIn Rescue"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

======File associations======

.js - open - "C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX\Dreamweaver.exe" "%1"

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2009-09-24 13:28:26 ----D---- C:\Program Files\trend micro
2009-09-24 13:28:25 ----D---- C:\rsit
2009-09-23 13:37:11 ----A---- C:\RootRepeal report 09-23-09 (13-37-11).txt
2009-09-23 13:36:36 ----A---- C:\RootRepeal report 09-23-09 (13-36-36).txt
2009-09-23 13:33:36 ----A---- C:\RootRepeal report 09-23-09 (13-33-36).txt
2009-09-12 09:25:06 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968816_WM9$
2009-09-12 09:24:28 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956844$
2009-08-27 14:28:30 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970653-v3$

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2009-09-24 13:28:26 ----RD---- C:\Program Files
2009-09-24 13:28:05 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2009-09-24 12:53:39 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Active SMART
2009-09-24 11:54:25 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2009-09-23 14:31:09 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2009-09-23 13:32:36 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2009-09-21 14:43:57 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2009-09-16 11:01:50 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2009-09-12 09:25:10 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2009-09-12 09:25:09 ----RSHDC---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2009-09-12 09:25:09 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2009-09-12 09:25:05 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2009-09-12 09:24:31 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
2009-09-12 09:24:26 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2009-09-03 16:03:52 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
2009-09-03 16:03:06 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2009-09-03 16:01:24 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft
2009-08-29 07:38:20 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT.exe

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 ATMhelpr;ATMhelpr; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ATMhelpr.sys [1997-06-17 4064]
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-14 36352]
R1 magicpvt;magicpvt; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\magicpvt.sys [2005-11-14 9728]
R1 MagicTune;MagicTune; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MTictwl.sys [2005-07-11 12569]
R1 nltdi;nltdi; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nltdi.sys []
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS []
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys []
R1 StarOpen;StarOpen; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\StarOpen.sys [2009-05-25 5632]
R1 WS2IFSL;Windows Socket 2.0 Non-IFS Service Provider Support Environment; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys [2004-08-04 12032]
R3 Afc;PPdus ASPI Shell; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Afc.sys [2006-11-10 18688]
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2008-04-14 60800]
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEAR CDRom Filter; C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2005-02-02 14408]
R3 HdAudAddService;Microsoft UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys [2004-03-17 113664]
R3 HDAudBus;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys [2008-04-13 144384]
R3 hidusb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2008-04-14 10368]
R3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2004-08-04 12160]
R3 MTsensor;ATK0110 ACPI UTILITY; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ASACPI.sys [2003-03-02 5755]
R3 NaiAvFilter1;NaiAvFilter1; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\naiavf5x.sys [2003-03-06 84448]
R3 ndiscm;Motorola SURFboard USB Cable Modem Windows Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NetMotCM.sys [2004-02-09 15360]
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2008-04-14 61824]
R3 NuidFltr;NUID filter driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NuidFltr.sys [2009-05-09 14736]
R3 nv;nv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys [2004-10-29 2826944]
R3 pfc;Padus ASPI Shell; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pfc.sys [2002-02-24 14604]
R3 SASENUM;SASENUM; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS []
R3 usbhub;Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-14 59520]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-14 20608]
R3 Wdf01000;Wdf01000; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Wdf01000.sys [2006-11-02 492000]
R3 yukonwxp;NDIS5.1 Miniport Driver for Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\yk51x86.sys [2004-11-26 224000]
S1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2008-04-14 14592]
S2 nvcap;nVidia WDM Video Capture (universal); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvcap.sys []
S2 nvTUNEP;nVidia WDM TVTuner; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvtunep.sys []
S2 nvtvSND;nVidia WDM TVAudio Crossbar; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvtvsnd.sys []
S2 NVXBAR;nVidia WDM A/V Crossbar; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVxbar.sys []
S3 61883;61883 Unit Device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\61883.sys [2008-04-14 48128]
S3 Avc;AVC Device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avc.sys [2008-04-14 38912]
S3 CCDECODE;Closed Caption Decoder; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys [2008-04-14 17024]
S3 ENTECH;ENTECH; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ENTECH.sys []
S3 GcKernel;Microsoft SideWinder Value Add - Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\GcKernel.sys [2008-04-14 59136]
S3 HIDSwvd;Microsoft SideWinder Virtual HID Device Mini-Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HIDSwvd.sys [2001-08-17 2688]
S3 hp4200c;%usbscan.SvcDesc%; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hp4200c.sys [2001-02-18 9312]
S3 IntcAzAudAddService;Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys [2004-06-16 2185472]
S3 MSDV;Microsoft DV Camera and VCR; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msdv.sys [2008-04-14 51200]
S3 MSTEE;Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys [2008-04-14 5504]
S3 MXOPSWD;Maxtor OneTouch Security Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mxopswd.sys [2007-05-03 22152]
S3 NABTSFEC;NABTS/FEC VBI Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys [2008-04-14 85248]
S3 NdisIP;Microsoft TV/Video Connection; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys [2008-04-14 10880]
S3 SLIP;BDA Slip De-Framer; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys [2008-04-14 11136]
S3 SQTECH905C;DualCamera; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Capt905c.sys [2007-04-16 37248]
S3 sscdbus;SAMSUNG USB Composite Device driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sscdbus.sys [2008-02-22 87936]
S3 sscdmdfl;SAMSUNG Mobile Modem Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sscdmdfl.sys [2008-02-22 14976]
S3 sscdmdm;SAMSUNG Mobile Modem Drivers; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sscdmdm.sys [2008-02-22 114304]
S3 streamip;BDA IPSink; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys [2008-04-14 15232]
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-14 32128]
S3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2008-04-14 30208]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-14 25856]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-14 15104]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-14 26368]
S3 WSTCODEC;World Standard Teletext Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS [2008-04-14 19200]
S3 WudfPf;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Platform Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys [2006-09-28 77568]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-09-28 82944]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 aawservice;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe [2008-07-07 611664]
R2 Capture Device Service;Capture Device Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InterVideo\DeviceService\DevSvc.exe [2007-03-06 198168]
R2 CCALib8;Canon Camera Access Library 8; C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe [2006-03-30 96341]
R2 IviRegMgr;IviRegMgr; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InterVideo\RegMgr\iviRegMgr.exe [2007-01-04 112152]
R2 JavaQuickStarterService;Java Quick Starter; C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [2009-01-19 152984]
R2 Maxtor Sync Service;Maxtor Service; C:\Program Files\Maxtor\Sync\SyncServices.exe [2008-07-21 193888]
R2 McAfeeFramework;McAfee Framework Service; C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe [2003-02-25 106586]
R2 McShield;Network Associates McShield; C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe [2003-03-06 233595]
R2 McTaskManager;Network Associates Task Manager; C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\VsTskMgr.exe [2003-03-06 127050]
R2 MDM;Machine Debug Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE [2003-06-19 322120]
R2 nlsvc;NetLimiter; C:\Program Files\NetLimiter 2 Monitor\nlsvc.exe [2007-04-24 491520]
R2 NVSvc;NVIDIA Display Driver Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe [2004-10-29 127043]
R2 UleadBurningHelper;Ulead Burning Helper; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe [2007-03-03 67056]
R2 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-10-18 913408]
R3 iPodService;iPodService; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2005-12-20 323584]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_state.exe [2004-07-15 32768]
S3 gusvc;Google Software Updater; C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2009-04-23 182768]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2005-04-04 69632]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]
S3 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-14 14336]

-----------------EOF-----------------

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 2009-09-24 13:28:40

======Uninstall list======

-->"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{BB8AE808-F003-4C7F-B56B-8C80EEAFFE23}\setup.exe" --u:{BB8AE808-F003-4C7F-B56B-8C80EEAFFE23}
-->"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F37167DD-4436-4641-90B6-329D60632DDA}\Setup.exe" REMOVEALL --u:{F37167DD-4436-4641-90B6-329D60632DDA}
-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Newsoft\Gold.isu"
-->C:\WINDOWS\UNINST.EXE -f"C:\Program Files\PhotoDeluxe HE 3.0\DeIsL1.isu"
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
ACDSee for PENTAX-->MsiExec.exe /I{EED5156C-4BA8-4105-A506-DB9D00F8B68D}
Active SMART-->"C:\Program Files\Active SMART\unins000.exe"
Ad-Aware-->MsiExec.exe /I{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}
Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil9b.exe -uninstallDelete
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Photoshop 6.0-->C:\WINDOWS\ISUNINST.EXE -f"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 6.0\Uninst.isu" -c"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 6.0\Uninst.dll"
Adobe Reader 8.1.2-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A81200000003}
Adobe Type Manager 4.0-->C:\WINDOWS\uninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Adobe Type Manager\DeIsL1.isu" -c"C:\Program Files\Adobe Type Manager\UNINST.DLL"
Advanced Drawing-->C:\WINDOWS\UNINST.EXE -f"C:\PROGRA~1\BRODER~1\ADVANC~1\DeIsL1.isu"
Apple Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /I{02DFF6B1-1654-411C-8D7B-FD6052EF016F}
ArcSoft PhotoImpression 5-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{BBF71276-E8DF-4D5E-8869-3397BF04CF1C}\setup.exe" -l0x9
ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{85309D89-7BE9-4094-BB17-24999C6118FC}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9
Canon Camera Access Library-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\Uninst.ini"
Canon Camera Support Core Library-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\CSCLIB\Uninst.ini"
Canon Camera Window DC_DV 5 for ZoomBrowser EX-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowDVC\Uninst.ini"
Canon Camera Window DC_DV 6 for ZoomBrowser EX-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowDVC6\Uninst.ini"
Canon Camera Window MC 6 for ZoomBrowser EX-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowMC\Uninst.ini"
Canon G.726 WMP-Decoder-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\G726Decoder\G726DecUnInstall.ini"
Canon MovieEdit Task for ZoomBrowser EX-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program\MVWUninst.ini"
Canon MP Navigator 2.0-->"C:\Program Files\Canon\MP Navigator 2.0\Maint.exe" /UninstallRemove C:\Program Files\Canon\MP Navigator 2.0\uninst.ini
Canon MP800-->"C:\WINDOWS\system32\CanonMP Uninstaller Information\{04F9B09E-CDB5-46fc-AC30-2E7E7C7A8A34}\DelDrv.exe" /U:{04F9B09E-CDB5-46fc-AC30-2E7E7C7A8A34} /L0x0009
Canon RAW Image Task for ZoomBrowser EX-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\RAW Image Task\Uninst.ini"
Canon RemoteCapture Task for ZoomBrowser EX-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\RemoteCaptureTask DC\Uninst.ini"
Canon Utilities Easy-PhotoPrint-->C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-PhotoPrint\uninst.exe uninst.ini
Canon Utilities EOS Utility-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\EOS Utility\Uninst.ini"
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\PhotoStitch\Uninst.ini"
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\1.2.0.0\Uninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program\Uninst.ini"
CD-LabelPrint-->"C:\Program Files\Canon\CD-LabelPrint\Uninstal.exe" Canon.CDLabelPrint.Application
ClickArt Celebrations & Holidays 2-->C:\WINDOWS\UNINST.EXE -f"C:\PROGRA~1\BRODER~1\CLICKA~1\DeIsL1.isu"
ClickArt® Gallery-->C:\WINDOWS\UNINST.EXE -f"C:\PROGRA~1\BRODER~1\CLICKA~2\DeIsL1.isu"
Critical Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB959772)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959772_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Digital Photo Navigator 1.0-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B7EF4BD8-CA13-11D5-AE3D-005004B8E30C}\setup.exe"
Director 8.5 Shockwave Studio-->C:\PROGRA~1\MACROM~1\DIRECT~1.5\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\MACROM~1\DIRECT~1.5\install.log
Easy-WebPrint-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Uninst.isu"
Family Tree-->C:\Program Files\FamTree3\unstall.exe
Google Earth-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3DE5E7D4-7B88-403C-A3FD-2017A8240C5B}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer-->"C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarManager_E582EA556D8DE101.exe" /uninstall
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer-->MsiExec.exe /I{18455581-E099-4BA8-BC6B-F34B2F06600C}
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB835221-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB835221WXP$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
HighMAT Extension to Microsoft Windows XP CD Writing Wizard-->MsiExec.exe /X{FCE65C4E-B0E8-4FBD-AD16-EDCBE6CD591F}
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"C:\Program Files\trend micro\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB947864-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB939683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB970653-v3)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970653-v3$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Image Resizer Powertoy for Windows XP-->MsiExec.exe /I{1CB92574-96F2-467B-B793-5CEB35C40C29}
InterVideo DeviceService-->MsiExec.exe /I{521AAD14-5030-44BB-8B0E-5CE65FCE57E0}
InterVideo WinDVD 8-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{20471B27-D702-4FE8-8DEC-0702CC8C0A85}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
InterVideo WinDVD Creator-->"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9933F0EE-DFCD-4829-B979-3C56C367CB1A}\setup.exe" REMOVEALL
ITE IT8212 ATA RAID Controller-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FC6AAE10-A081-42C7-9CD3-ED1D80C30941}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
iTunes-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\11\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{501BADCD-F8F7-44CB-AC3F-6ED25C1A28B5} /l1033
Java™ 6 Update 11-->MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216011FF}
Java™ 6 Update 3-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160030}
Kaspersky Online Scanner-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Online Scanner\kavuninstall.exe
Kid Pix Deluxe 4-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B3350D7C-9D1B-44B3-A5A1-EDADC0D66109}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
L&H TTS3000 Español-->RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\LHTTSSPE.inf, Uninstall
Lernout & Hauspie TruVoice American English TTS Engine-->RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\tv_enua.inf, Uninstall
Macromedia Dreamweaver MX-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{8B4AB829-DFD3-436D-B808-D9733D76C590}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 mmUninstall
Macromedia Extension Manager-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A5BA14E0-7384-11D4-BAE7-00409631A2C8}\setup.exe" -l0x9 mmUninstall
Macromedia Fireworks MX-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{930B2432-43D4-11D5-9871-00C04F8EEB39}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Macromedia Flash MX-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3BE480ED-E17A-431A-981C-5C2EDDBCD3BF}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Macromedia Shockwave Player-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\Install.log
MagicRotation-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B5428E17-1886-4DBB-A148-DACBB60D7A3D}\setup.exe" -l0x9
MagicTune3.5_Client-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1C04D433-2EDF-4AFB-B31B-C0B13065092F}\setup.exe" -l0x9
Marvell Miniport Driver-->MsiExec.exe /X{C950420B-4182-49EA-850A-A6A2ABF06C6B}
Maxtor Manager-->"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{4D36E953-4456-4F8F-BC44-90BC4AA59889}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0409 -removeonly
Maxtor Manager-->MsiExec.exe /I{4D36E953-4456-4F8F-BC44-90BC4AA59889}
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise-->MsiExec.exe /I{1912F734-6580-4620-8AFD-ECCCEA19CDE2}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M928366\M928366Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion-->"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\UNINSTALX.EXE" /runtemp /addremove
Microsoft Age of Empires II-->"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\UNINSTAL.EXE" /runtemp /uninstall
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Home Publishing 2000-->MsiExec.exe /I{F128BA10-362E-11D3-81AB-00C04FB932BA}
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWdf01005$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Money 2000-->C:\program files\money2000\setup\setup.exe
Microsoft Money System Pack-->MsiExec.exe /I{02CA7E66-1AD1-4DE9-BA9E-86A0EEB019C7}
Microsoft Money-->MsiExec.exe /I{01A2E33A-8ADA-42D1-9173-8F65149E952F}
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft Text-to-Speech Engine 4.0 (English)-->RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msTTS.inf, Uninstall
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053-->MsiExec.exe /X{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{A49F249F-0C91-497F-86DF-B2585E8E76B7}
Microsoft Windows Journal Viewer-->MsiExec.exe /X{43DCF766-6838-4F9A-8C91-D92DA586DFA7}
Microsoft Works 2000 Setup Launcher-->C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works Suite 2000\Setup\Launcher.exe D:\
Microsoft Works 2000-->MsiExec.exe /I{56364334-9530-11D2-BFFC-00C04FA329AA}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)-->MsiExec.exe /I{37477865-A3F1-4772-AD43-AAFC6BCFF99F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)-->MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)-->MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
MSXML 6.0 Parser (KB933579)-->MsiExec.exe /I{0A869A65-8C94-4F7C-A5C7-972D3C8CED9E}
MyDSC2-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{83D96ED0-98AA-4515-8DDC-816F3EFDD104}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
Natural Color-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F51D9393-BB14-4566-99BF-D6ED63AEFCD7}\setup.exe"
Nero 6 Ultra Edition-->C:\Program Files\Ahead\nero\uninstall\UNNERO.exe /UNINSTALL
NetLimiter 2 Monitor (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\NetLimiter 2 Monitor\nl2uninst.exe"
Netscape (7.2)-->C:\WINDOWS\NSUninst.exe /ua "7.2 (en)"
NVIDIA Drivers-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvudisp.exe UninstallGUI
OmniPage SE 2.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{79D5997E-BF79-48BB-8B41-9BE59C15C2D7}
Opera-->C:\PROGRA~1\Opera\uninst\unwise.exe C:\PROGRA~1\Opera\uninst\install.log
PENTAX USB DISK Device-->MsiExec.exe /X{AEE9ABDF-CFFD-4CC2-8519-E8ECEB5A2AAF}
PhotoArt Vol 1-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{6913F859-6E88-4B9C-A506-C64E85A77871}
PhotoArt Vol 2-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{37DBA805-CD73-49B2-847B-F01764A3C5EE}
PhotoArt Vol 3-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{7F64D32C-5DE7-42C4-ADC0-7C31FE1F3144}
Picasa 2-->"C:\Program Files\Picasa2\Uninstall.exe"
Presto! Image Folio 4.2-->C:\WINDOWS\ISUNINST.EXE -fC:\PROGRA~1\Newsoft\PRESTO~1\Uninst.isu -cC:\PROGRA~1\Newsoft\PRESTO~1\Uninstall.dll
Presto! Mr.Photo 3-->C:\WINDOWS\ISUNINST.EXE -fC:\PROGRA~1\Newsoft\PRESTO~1.PHO\MrPhoto3.isu -cC:\PROGRA~1\Newsoft\PRESTO~1.PHO\Uninstall.dll
QuickTime-->MsiExec.exe /I{08CA9554-B5FE-4313-938F-D4A417B81175}
Reading Readiness-->C:\WINDOWS\unvise32.exe C:\Program Files\reading_readiness\uninstal.log
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}\setup.exe" REMOVE
SAMSUNG Mobile Composite Device Software-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Samsung_USB_Drivers\6\SSBCUninstall.exe
SAMSUNG Mobile Modem Driver Set-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Samsung_USB_Drivers\3\SSCDUninstall.exe
Samsung Mobile phone USB driver Software-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Samsung_USB_Drivers\5\SSSDUninstall.exe
SAMSUNG Mobile USB Modem 1.0 Software-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Samsung_USB_Drivers\1\SS_Uninstall.exe
SAMSUNG Mobile USB Modem Software-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Samsung_USB_Drivers\2\SSM_Uninstall.exe
Samsung PC Studio 3 USB Driver Installer-->"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{EBA29752-DDD2-4B62-B2E3-9841F92A3E3A}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
Samsung PC Studio 3-->"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C4A4722E-79F9-417C-BD72-8D359A090C97}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
Scholastic's I SPY Junior-->C:\PROGRA~1\SCHOLA~1\ISPYJU~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\SCHOLA~1\ISPYJU~1\INSTALL.LOG
Screensaver3_pc-->C:\WINDOWS\Screensaver3_pc.scr /u
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB928090)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB928090-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB931768-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB933566-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB937143-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB938127-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB939653-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB942615-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB944533-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB956390-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB958215-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB960714-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB961260)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB961260-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB963027)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB963027-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB969897)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB969897-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB969897)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB969897-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971961)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB971961-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB972260)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB972260-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Encoder (KB954156)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954156_WM9L$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968816_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973540_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB911565)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911565$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917734_WMP10$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB936782)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP10$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954154_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952004$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956572$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956744$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956844$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958690$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959426$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960225$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960859$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961371$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961373$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961501$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968537$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969898$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970238$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971557$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971633$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971657$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973346)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973346$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973354$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973507$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
SmartSound Quicktracks Plugin-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\9\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{4A7FDA4D-F4D7-4A49-934A-066D59A43C7E}
SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition-->MsiExec.exe /X{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}
The Master Genealogist Silver UK Edition-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\TMGW\Uninst.isu
Toca2-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\Codemasters\Toca2\Uninst.isu
Transition Maths-->C:\WINDOWS\unvise32.exe C:\Program Files\transmission_maths\uninstal.log
Ulead VideoStudio 11-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F99F9E24-EE2F-47FD-AEB0-FDB82859B5C9}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
Uniblue ProcessQuickLink 2-->"C:\Program Files\Uniblue\ProcessQuickLink 2\unins000.exe"
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971930)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB971930-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB967715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968389$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973815$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Driver Package - MobileTop (sshpmdm) Modem (02/23/2007 2.5.0.0)-->C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\7B44739871F4D539FA473F57A832EA4B6A59EF06\DPInst.exe /u C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE\shpacm_18A9B92ED8DEDC602E49E767FA4BE98A30525207\shpacm.inf
Windows Driver Package - MobileTop (sshpusb) USB (02/23/2007 2.5.0.0)-->C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\7B44739871F4D539FA473F57A832EA4B6A59EF06\DPInst.exe /u C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE\shpusb_558D416BCEB984F35885804D3E1A9C3773F1B17C\shpusb.inf
Windows Genuine Advantage v1.3.0254.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{63569CE9-FA00-469C-AF5C-E5D4D93ACF91}
Windows Internet Explorer 8-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Live OneCare safety scanner-->RunDll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Windows Live Safety Center\wlscCore.dll",UninstallFunction WLSC_SCANNER_PRODUCT
Windows Media Encoder 9 Series-->msiexec.exe /I {E38C00D0-A68B-4318-A8A6-F7D4B5B1DF0E}
Windows Media Encoder 9 Series-->MsiExec.exe /I{E38C00D0-A68B-4318-A8A6-F7D4B5B1DF0E}
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Service Pack 3-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

======Hosts File======

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 ad.a8.net
127.0.0.1 asy.a8ww.net
127.0.0.1 www.abx4.com #[Adware.ABXToolbar]
127.0.0.1 acezip.net #[SiteAdvisor.acezip.net]
127.0.0.1 www.acezip.net #[Win32/Adware.180Solutions]
127.0.0.1 phpadsnew.abac.com
127.0.0.1 a.abnad.net
127.0.0.1 b.abnad.net
127.0.0.1 c.abnad.net #[eTrust.Tracking.Cookie]

======System event log======

Computer Name: FORD
Event Code: 1003
Message: Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network (from the
DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address 000E5C825A7F. The following
error occurred:
The semaphore timeout period has expired.
Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from
the network address (DHCP) server.

Record Number: 124462
Source Name: Dhcp
Time Written: 20090815131539.000000+600
Event Type: warning
User:

Event Code: 1000
Message: Your computer has lost the lease to its IP address 192.168.100.11 on the
Network Card with network address 000E5C825A7F.

Record Number: 124460
Time Written: 20090815131441.000000+600
Event Type: error
User:

Message: Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network (from the
DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address 000E5C825A7F. The following
error occurred:

Record Number: 124459
Time Written: 20090815131441.000000+600
User:

Event Code: 1000
Message: Your computer has lost the lease to its IP address 192.168.100.11 on the
Network Card with network address 000E5C825A7F.

Record Number: 124457
Time Written: 20090815131341.000000+600
User:

error occurred:

Record Number: 124456
Time Written: 20090815131341.000000+600
User:

=====Application event log=====

Event Code: 1002
Message: Hanging application EXCEL.EXE, version 11.0.8307.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Record Number: 33472
Source Name: Application Hang
Time Written: 20090727164842.000000+600
User:

Message: Hanging application EXCEL.EXE, version 11.0.8307.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Record Number: 33470
Time Written: 20090727164334.000000+600
User:

Message: Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Record Number: 33317
Time Written: 20090724095126.000000+600
User:

Computer Name: xxxx
Event Code: 1517
Message: Windows saved user xxxx\Owner registry while an application or service was still using the registry during log off. The memory used by the user's registry has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is no longer in use.

This is often caused by services running as a user account, try configuring the services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account.

Record Number: 33202
Source Name: Userenv
Time Written: 20090721141520.000000+600
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Computer Name: xxxx
Event Code: 1517
Message: Windows saved user xxxx\Owner registry while an application or service was still using the registry during log off. The memory used by the user's registry has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is no longer in use.

This is often caused by services running as a user account, try configuring the services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account.

Record Number: 33130
Source Name: Userenv
Time Written: 20090718125455.000000+600
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\MPEG;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung PC Studio 3\
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=15
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 15 Model 3 Stepping 4, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0304
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=2
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip

-----------------EOF-----------------

#9 ken545

ken545

Forum God

• 23,225 posts
  • MVP

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:18 AM

Good Morning Lisa,

Nothing bad on the logs. The only thing I see wrong is your Java is out of date and needs to be updated.

Download the latest version Here save it, do not install it yet.

Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE)JRE 6 Update 16 <--The wording is confusing but this is what you need

• Go to your Add Remove Programs in the Control Panel and uninstall any previous versions of Java
  • Reboot your computer
  • Install the latest version
You can verify the installation Here

You have SuperAntiSpyware installed, open it, check for updates and run a scan and post the log

donate.gif

Find us on Facebook
Please LIKE and SHARE

#10 LisaF

LisaF

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:52 PM

Hi Ken,

I've updated Java and have the SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log for you below. It only has some tracking cookies.

I'm pleased that there doesn't seem to be anything bad so far - but I'm still having the problem with the the PC freezing and yesterday when I restarted it the PC did not start properly (I just got the "Blue screen" and nearly had a heart attack!) then I restarted again and all seemed OK.

Any further suggestions?

Thanks,
Lisa

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 09/25/2009 at 03:36 PM

Application Version : 4.1.1046

Core Rules Database Version : 4124
Trace Rules Database Version: 2063

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:32:22

Memory items scanned : 414
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 6679
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 27387
File threats detected : 8

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@ads.sun[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@reagroup.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@collective-media[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@media.sensis.com[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@f2network.112.2o7[1].txt

#11 ken545

ken545

Forum God

• 23,225 posts
  • MVP

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:49 AM

Hi Lisa,,

Malwarewise you appear fine, you may have some windows issues like programs that may be conflicting with one another. As we just do malware removal on this forum why don't you post here for windows issues, these guys deal with things like this on a daily basis.

http://forums.whatth...ndows_f119.html

1. Let them know that we checked your computer and it was free of malware and any viruses.

2. Let them know in detail exactly what your experiencing.

Keep in mind if you install some of these programs. Only ONE Anti Virus and only ONE Firewall is recommended, more is overkill and can cause you problems. You can install all the Spyware programs I have listed without any problems. If you install Spyware Blaster and Spyware Guard, they will conflict with the TeaTimer in Spybot , you can still install Spybot Search and Destroy but do not enable the TeaTimer .

Here are some free programs to install, all free and highly regarded by the fine people in the Malware Removal Community
  • Spybot Search and Destroy 1.6
    Check for Updates/ Immunize and run a Full System Scan on a regular basis. If you install Spyware Blaster ( Recommended ) then do not enable the TeaTimer in Spybot Search and Destroy.
  • Spyware Blaster It will prevent most spyware from ever being installed. No scan to run, just update about once a week and enable all protection.
  • Spyware Guard It offers realtime protection from spyware installation attempts, again, no scan to run, just install it and let it do its thing.
  • IE-Spyad
    IE-Spyad places over 6000 web sites and domains in the IE Restricted list which will severely impair attempts to infect your system. It basically prevents any downloads (cookies etc) from the sites listed, although you will still be able to connect to the sites.
  • Firefox 3 It has more features and is a lot more secure than IE. It is a very easy and painless download and install, it will no way interfere with IE, you can use them both.

Safe Surfn
Ken

donate.gif

Find us on Facebook
Please LIKE and SHARE

#12 LisaF

LisaF

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:32 PM

Thanks for your help Ken, I'm very pleased that I don't have a malware/virus. I'll post in the other area if/when I have more "freezing"/crashing. Regards, Lisa

#13 ken545

ken545

Forum God

• 23,225 posts
  • MVP

Posted 26 September 2009 - 04:39 AM

Your welcome Lisa, Take Care, Ken :)

donate.gif

Find us on Facebook
Please LIKE and SHARE

#14 ken545

ken545

Forum God

• 23,225 posts
  • MVP

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:09 PM

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

donate.gif

Find us on Facebook
Please LIKE and SHARE