This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Drivers

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

ATI Radeon 9550/ X1050 series Hi I went to install a game and it told me that my driver was out of date?. So I went and found a updated driver for my system. Ever since I have installed it I seem to be having problems with the scrolling of the screen. And after running directX diagnostic tool I don't have direct 3D exceleration or AGP exceleration anymore. On my old driver I did have these functions. When i went to play a screen demo for a game Nero came up telling me to enable these functions. The driver that is currently in use is MAIN DRIVER ati2dvag.dll VERSION 6.14.0010.6925(english) WHQL logo'd Yes MINI VDD atimtag.sys VDD n/a DD VERSION unknown Driver Packaging Version 8.593.100.2-090721a-085695C-ATI Catalyst™ Version 09.3 Provider ATI Technologies Inc. 2D Driver Version 6.14.10.6925 2D Driver File Path System/CurrentControlSet/Control/Video/{419377FC-70A2-4A41-811E-19D476A3738B}/0000 Direct3D Version 6.14.10.0647 OpenGL Version 6.14.10.8544 Catalyst™ Control Center Version 2009.0721.1107.18080 AIW/VIVO WDM Driver Version 6.14.10.6238 AIW/VIVO WDM SP Driver Version 6.14.10.6238 I would appreciate the assistance if there is any. Thanks
Nero is burning software, correct? It shouldn't be telling you to mess with graphics settings… o.O
But if you do not already have it installed/running, go to ATI's website and download the ATI Catalyst Control Center, and you should be able to manage those disabled settings from there.
(Your log seems to show you do have it installed, in which case, in the System Tray at the bottom right corner of your screen, there should be an icon that says "ATI" and just Right-Click it to start working on it.
Hope this helps.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI