Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Closed] Something messing with my mouse controls

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Scheisse Egal

Scheisse Egal

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 11:17 AM

For whatever reason, a couple of days ago my right-click options on the mouse stopped working when I am online. Specifically, I can highlight something but when I right-click to copy the little window that opens giving me those options does not appear. If I am off-line, it works just fine. Any ideas as to what I can look for?

Here's a copy of my latest Advanced System Care scan log, if that helps anything.

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3\AWC.exe

MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.0 (8.0.6001.18813)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Program Files\WordWeb\wweb32.exe
C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3\AWC.exe
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.3572\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Microsoft Live Search Toolbar Helper - {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - c:\Program Files\MSN\Toolbar\3.0.0541.0\msneshellx.dll
O2 - BHO: Microsoft Live Search Toolbar Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Microsoft Live Search Toolbar - {1E61ED7C-7CB8-49d6-B9E9-AB4C880C8414} - c:\Program Files\MSN\Toolbar\3.0.0541.0\msneshellx.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AVG Security Toolbar - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WPCUMI] C:\Windows\system32\WpcUmi.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Ad-Watch] C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel -
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13) - http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07) - http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13) - http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13) - http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: GameConsoleService - Unknown - C:\Program Files\HP Games\My HP Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe
O23 - Service: GameConsoleService (gpsvc) - Unknown - C:\Program Files\HP Games\My HP Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate1c9fd13e271baa4) (gupdate1c9fd13e271baa4) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: HP Health Check Service - Hewlett-Packard - c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\hphc_service.exe
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - c:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (nvsvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown - %ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 extremeboy

extremeboy

Retired WTT Malware Disintegrator Teacher

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:00 PM

Hello and welcome to WTT!

Sorry for the delay in response.

The HIjackthis log wasn't complete.

If you still require help please do the following to see the condition of your machine.

Please read the instructions here first: http://forums.whatth...rs_t106388.html

Post the results once done. Any problems/questions you can let me know.

~Extremeboy
If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image

#3 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

If you still require help please do the following to see the condition of your machine.

~Extremeboy
If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image

#4 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

~Extremeboy

#5 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 03:25 PM

Hello.

Are you still there?

If you are please follow the instructions in my previous post.

If you still need help, follow the instructions I have given in my response. If you have since had your problem solved, we would appreciate you letting us know so we can close the topic.

Please reply back telling us so. If you don't reply within 5-7 from the last day I replied initially, the topic will need to be closed.

Thanks for understanding.

With Regards,
Extremeboy

#6 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:43 PM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed. If you need help please start a new thread.