This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Firefox re-opens pages in new windows

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi WhattheTech folks, My firefox is acting a little weird. I have Firefox 3.5.2 just installed. I installed it because the previous version was acting really really slow. Anyways. Even before I installed the new version, this problem happens. When browsing with multiple tabs, sometimes, firefox will re-open one of the tabs in a brand new window. Has anybody heard of this problem before? And if so, please advise. Thanks so much. Stacks

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI