Ok here is the problem at first it would not keep me logged in , I would have to log in every time i visited the site. Then I could not login to yahoo mail. IT would give me a white page with link to open my email. I would try the link but would not work because in the link it had a 2 insted of one…. I changed the link to a one then it worked fine for about 2 hours. Now when i try to go into the email it opens over 35 window pages and cant stop it. But this only happens with yahoo mail.. nothing else..
any help would be appriciated!
BTW Ad-Aware, Norton, HighJackThis does not find any problems…….
ITS DRIVinG ME pullhair.gif
Windows Vista, IE8
My name is Tomk. I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems. Logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
Open [external image: Posted Image] on your desktop.
Click the [external image: Posted Image] tab.
Click the [external image: Posted Image] button.
In the Select Scan dialog, check [external image: Posted Image]
Push Ok
Check the box for your main system drive (Usually C:), and press Ok.
Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.
Once the scan completes, push the [external image: Posted Image] button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt.
Copy/paste the log (that you've previously saved to your desktop) from RootRepeal onto your post.
Copy/paste the DDS.txt log (that you've previously saved to your desktop) onto your post.
Attach the Attach.txt report to your post by scroling down to the Attachments area and then clicking Browse. Browse to where you saved the file, and click Open and then click UPLOAD.