This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

virus-internet crashes

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I downloaded a movie yesterday from mininova, and when I tried to open it, it said the file could not be opened and I had to restart my computer. Now, I can not open firefox or internet explorer (get a message saying it crashed, do I want to report the problem), or spybot (failed to start becuase sqlite3.dll was not found). I've deleted the movie file. I tried system restore, but it goes through than says it could not be restored because of a disk problem. I am out of ideas on how to fix it. Thanks Stephanie
Take a read through this and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post accordingly. Please don't forget to include a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI