This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Win32/Rootkit.Agent.ODG trojan

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello! I would need some advice of how to get rid of this (Win32/Rootkit.Agent.ODG trojan) English isn´t my native language as well so I´m sorry if i don´t describe it correct I´ve tried NOD, superantispyware, Malwarebytes and trojan remover. I also tried to use Gmer, something I came across using this forum but all it did was to make my computer shut down and start in "wrongsafe mode" (not sure about the translation there). I´m not a computer genious or something like that either but i think that i will be able to do as i´m instructed. Thanks in advance Please could anyone help me I just bought this computer 15 days ago…and i don´t dare to try to fix it myself my knowledge in computering is limited
Take a read through this and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post a HJT log, and a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI