This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

trojan-nothing is working right-please help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey…I went out of town and didn't have access to a computer….I'm not finished with what all has to be done. Can I still be helped and finish where we left off? My computer is still not working right and IE is still going crazy. Computer still locking up and running slow or not at all. Please come back and save me.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI