This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Trojan..keeps shutting internet explorer down..help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a trojan and need help. I have been trying to log onto this site for over 2 hours….I hope this goes through. /Tell me what you need and how to put it up on this post. I'm trying to keep this short as I am afraid it will shut down again. Can't log onto yahoo browser and internet explorer keeps opening and shutting. Help please

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI