This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Hacking Software

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey, I am a newbie to most internet security issues and I hope that I am posting this in the proper area. My issue is that I have a start up website and I was wondering if there was a way to prevent hackers? Is there a way to stop hacking techniques such as Sql injection, cross-site scripting, brute force attacks, etc.? I am somewhat familiar with web application firewalls and vulnerability scans. Thanks -HS
Hello HelpSecure, Your ISP Hosting company is primarily responsible for such safe-guards and may have a variety of options available to you. Inquire with them first. If their procedures and options provoke further question, then please feel free to submit more specific questions here in these Forums. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI