It just asks me if I want to send an error report. It does this both through the start menu and desktop. I run on Windows 2k by the way. I recently removed some malware. Here's the link: http://forums.whatthetech.com/Followed_How…245#entry578245
What version of Internet Explorer are you using? Try this:
Now, download ATF Cleaner
Save it to your desktop..
Double click on ATF-Cleaner.exe to start the program.
Choose Select All, which is located at the bottom of the list.
Click on Empty Selected button.
Finally, click on Exit.
You can try to run the browser without loading any add-ons to see if one of them is causing the problems. To do this, click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools and then click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons). Alternative option is to Start –> Run… and then typing iexplore.exe -extoff and finally, choose OK.
If this method doesn't work, you can try another one:
Try to re-register IEPROXY.DLL. To do this, open Start -> Run… and typing: