This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Vista restart problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello Folks. Today 10-7-09 I have experienced 3 restarts whilst running avg free and disk sweeper has anyone also experienced this and found a solution.
Hi Maco.

You might want to read here: http://forums.whatthetech.com/Welcome_new_users_t104737.html

Follow some of the procedures under the "if my problem might be hardware related" section.

Read through the document and come back here with further information when you can.

Please read here: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windowsvista…estartvista.htm

This will tell you how to disable automatic restart on system failure and allow you to see the blue screen if you are getting one and give you time to record the necessary information that might help us diagnose your problem.
Hello. Followed instructions. I feel a bit embarrassed it has not happened again since I posted a request for help but I have learnt from experience that once you think you have resolved a problem it jumps right back at you and begins all over again.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI