This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

IEXPLORE.EXE - Application Error

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a problem with IE 7 running hard and when closing the browser I get an error message (see attached picture). I notice the browser slowing down about an hour in use. I checked the windows task manager and iexplore.exe Mem Usage is high around 160,000 - 250,000 k. What could be the problem and how can I fix it???

Attachments:

Hi grave It is probably due to a bad plugin or addon. Reset Internet Explorer, and see how it goes. In IE, Click tools, then Internet options Select Advanced tab Goto Reset Internet Explorers settings, click the reset button. Restart IE Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI