This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

No Log Response

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, I posted a log and it's only been a couple of days, but I was wondering if noone answers it, what is the next step? I only ask because I know I have a virus and I want to get rid of it, but I didn't want to take any actions to my pc until I figured out the hijackthis stuff. I appreciate the forums and everything you guys do. You help a lot of people. I'm just curious of where to go from here. Thanks, Evoka
I am looking over your log now and will get back to you shortly with some instructions on how to get rid of the problems on your computer