This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

XP Deluxe Protector

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi. I've posted about this a couple of times, but I still have been unable to resolve my issue. Anyway, I have XP Deluxe Protector malware. I have run combofix, malaware and HJT. I can attach the logs if you wish. All that happened when I ran combofix is that my desktop picture disappeared, and some malware that I had previously came back (at least the shortcuts did).. I would appreciate any advice that anyone could offer. Thanks

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI