This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Constant crashing and ruined memory?

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Sorry for posting twice, I really don't know how to access this problem. This problem happened after I tried to download and install a 4GB program. Since then i've looked at every websites trying to figure out what to do. Even did some things on my own, maybe even messed it up even more :T I ran windows repair, reformatted (keeping old files) and still this problem haunts my computer. Whenever I start my computer I get an application error log before I actually get to my desktop screen which also takes FOREVER now. If I press OK it keeps showing up and if i press cancel a shutdown is initiated by NT AUTHORITY\ SYSTEM. Before it would go into a crazy black screen but, the main point is it wont let me do anything. It really destroyed my computer and left it retarded. Before, my computer was quite fast and up to date with service packs. Now its stupid slow and at the basic windows default from formatting. I can't go online or even open certain programs. I would do anything to fix my computer but, I do not want to lose my files, they are really important! Any help? I get different problems every time I boot my computer but, here are some of the problems I been getting. They still occur in safe mode as well. dwwin.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point SHRegGetValueW could not be located in the dynamic link library SHLWAPI.dll ntos.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point SHRegGetValueW could not be located in the dynamic link library SHLWAPI.dll mDNSResponder.exe - Application Error the instruction at "0x77fb7a4c" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read". svchost.exe - Application Error the instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read". isass.exe - Application Error the instruction at "0x00c82419" referenced memory at 0x0006f3e8. The memory could not be "read". RUNDLL Error loading C:\WINDOWS\System32\kuzizemo.dll Invalid access to memory location. Please help, I can't risk to lose all my files.
Hi and welcome to the WTT forums :welcome: Sorry to hear of the problems with your computer. I see that you have submitted an HJT log over in the malware removal forum, so we will not make any recommendations here on this subforum until your machine has been declared clear. (we dont want to make the malware fighters' job any more difficult than it is already by recommending system changes that would alter your HJT log entries) If you are still having issues with your computer once its clear, then please post back here in this subforum and we will do our best to help Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI