This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Firefox button

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hallo, I often use the saved passwords of my Firefox browser to see and sometimes erase the passwords…only everytime I must go to Tools - Options - Safety - saved password. I was arguing if there is a way to insert a link in the toolbar to simplify and speed up this task. Thank you and hallo to everyone. __________________ Edited to remove Advertisement and Links and Warned. Doug
If you log-in to a website and click the Remember Password button that will appear at the top of the screen, Firefox will automatically put your password and username into the textboxes the next time you visit that site. You shouldn't have to go to the password list to look it up. As for a shortcut link, I don't think there is any shorter way to do that.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI