Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Firefox button

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Finlay

Finlay

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 09:42 AM

Hallo, I often use the saved passwords of my Firefox browser to see and sometimes erase the passwords...only everytime I must go to Tools - Options - Safety - saved password. I was arguing if there is a way to insert a link in the toolbar to simplify and speed up this task. Thank you and hallo to everyone. __________________ Edited to remove Advertisement and Links and Warned. Doug

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 DanielD

DanielD

Silver Member

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:55 AM

If you log-in to a website and click the Remember Password button that will appear at the top of the screen, Firefox will automatically put your password and username into the textboxes the next time you visit that site. You shouldn't have to go to the password list to look it up. As for a shortcut link, I don't think there is any shorter way to do that.
The internet's most useful tool, Google.

"Life's like a game of Poker, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose" - Garfield