Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Overlooking Logs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dmacdmac

Dmacdmac

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 06:28 AM

I notice that there are numerous logs with no response. I understand you only have enough time to analyze problem logs, but a response to these logs indicating there is no identifiable problem rather than being ignored would be good. I have posted a log that I waited for weeks to be answered several months ago and got no response.Lately I posted a friends log both on her login and then my own and it seems to be passed up again. She is unable to use her computer without it freezing within 5 minutes and having to shut down at the power button, so basically it is of no use to her.For those of us who do not have a lot of experience with spyware, malware etc. we might not realize whether our computer is infected.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Lappen

Lappen

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 07:11 AM

I replied to your post that you posted today. All the helpers here are volunteers and sometimes the amount of posted logs is too big for us to be able to take care of all of them :( , the one posted in April I did not reply to, if the computer that that log is taken form still has issues please post a new topic for it.
"Cleaners" >> Ad-Aware - Spybot S&D - "Preventers" >> SpywareBlaster - IE-SPYAD
Free Firewall and Antivirus >> Zonealarm - AVG - Online virus checkers >> Go here
Posted Image

#3 Dmacdmac

Dmacdmac

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 11:41 AM

I have to say that I am most grateful for this site and all the volunteers. It is just frustrating to try and solve computer problems and then get bogged down with problems I can't resolve. My frustration is more a reflection of my inability to resolve problems quickly, than your inattention to my problems. I realize it must be difficult to keep up with all the logs coming your way.