This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi everyone!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hiya!

Shadab here. A student and part-time web developer. :wavey:
Living in Bhopal (,India).

Topics of interest include xHTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, VB (6, but now learning .NET) and Oracle.
I also love listening to music (English as well as Hindi).

What else ? I'm not really good at introducing myself. :pullhair:
:welcome: Shadab :wavey:

Hope you really enjoy the forums and all that is to offer here, I think you can become a great member of our team :thumbup:

Jkc73 :)
Thanks Jkc73! Trying to get a feel of everything here. As majority of the Forums I've joined till now use vBulletin. And yes, I've applied to be a classroom student too. :)