Kaur_Dilpreet
Topic Starter
Hi! I am unable to open any microsoft websites on one of the servers. this was working fine until last week. We are using Internet Explorer 6 & Windows Server 2003.
I have tried cleaning the cache, checking the host file etc. This has not helped. I am able to open all the other websites symantec.com, trendmicro.com, yahoo, google, gmail etc. The problem is only with Microsoft websites - microsoft.com, msdn, technet, support, download etc.
I am pasting a HijackThis Log file in the body for your review and assistance.
This is a bit urgent as this server is being used as WSUS server and is used to deploy patches to 65 machines in the network.
Edit: Removed HJT log and added it as an attachment.
I have tried cleaning the cache, checking the host file etc. This has not helped. I am able to open all the other websites symantec.com, trendmicro.com, yahoo, google, gmail etc. The problem is only with Microsoft websites - microsoft.com, msdn, technet, support, download etc.
I am pasting a HijackThis Log file in the body for your review and assistance.
This is a bit urgent as this server is being used as WSUS server and is used to deploy patches to 65 machines in the network.
Edit: Removed HJT log and added it as an attachment.