Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Unable to open any Microsoft Websites

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kaur_Dilpreet

Kaur_Dilpreet

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:02 PM

Hi! I am unable to open any microsoft websites on one of the servers. this was working fine until last week. We are using Internet Explorer 6 & Windows Server 2003.

I have tried cleaning the cache, checking the host file etc. This has not helped. I am able to open all the other websites symantec.com, trendmicro.com, yahoo, google, gmail etc. The problem is only with Microsoft websites - microsoft.com, msdn, technet, support, download etc.

I am pasting a HijackThis Log file in the body for your review and assistance.

This is a bit urgent as this server is being used as WSUS server and is used to deploy patches to 65 machines in the network.

Edit: Removed HJT log and added it as an attachment. [attachment=3676:Kaur_Dilpreet_hjt.txt]

Edited by Ztruker, 23 April 2009 - 07:14 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 itsme

itsme

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:56 PM

Hello Kaur_Dilpreet,

HijackThis logs are actually supposed to be posted here.
You'll get a quicker response if you get it there soon ;)
Lose The Game (dot com) :) If anyone could explain to me how a bank can be a 5th 3rd bank (I just do not understand that name >_>) please do so. I'll be eternally grateful.